Chapter 10

(There Outfits)
Jose Pov.
2:30pm
The next day I was laying in bed on my phone while YG was out with his homies. The kids were sleep so it was pretty nice and quiet. Until I heard Isaiah crying he's probably hungry or just fussy I went to his room and picked him up "what's wrong papi" I said to him "is my papi hungry" I said as I went downstairs to make him a bottle. Isabella was taking a nap she's been playing all day with her dollies and running around. "Come on papi lets feed you" I said as I sat on the couch feeding him I turned on the tv  and Wild n Out was on I love this show. "Mommy" I heard from upstairs "yes mamas" I said "where r u" "downstairs feeding your brother" I saw Isabella rubbing her eyes "what's wrong mamas" "where's daddy" "he's with his friends" I said to Isabella while I burped Isaiah. "Oh mommy I'm tired" Isabella said about to cry I don't know why she does that "Isabella don't start crying come lay down" I said to her while she laid down on the couch Isaiah was still up so I decided to play with him while Isabella fell asleep. YG was probably gonna be with his friends for the whole day maybe me & the kids will go to Sea World later if YG doesn't come home.

Later//
Me & the kids were getting dressed for Sea World Isabella was really excited she loves Shamu & the Dolphins. YG was still with his friends I hope he's not cheating on me but anyways me & the kids got ready and got everything we needed and headed to Sea World to have our own fun.