Chapter 5

(Few months later)
Jose found out at that he was pregnant with a little boy and YG was super super excited because he's gonna have another son. Jose is now 8 months pregnant and excited to have his son Isabelle is now 1 years old and is walking and starting to talk now.

Jose Pov.
I was laying in bed on Instagram posting pictures of me & my baby bump everyone thought that it was so cute. I just hope that this pregnancy goes right I can't lose another child. I saw YG and Isabella come in the room with breakfast "mama look" Isabelle said happily "I see mamas is that for mommy" she nodded "thank you baby" I said and kissed her cheek  "thanks for the breakfast babe" I said to YG and kissed him "your welcome" he said and sat it on my lap
"How you doing" YG said "good this baby is making me tired" I said eating my eggs "aww well your almost there" "yea I just want this pregnancy to go right babe I can't lose another child" I said tearing up "I know baby I can't lose another son I'm not gonna let that happen ever again this pregnancy is gonna go great we're gonna have a healthy little boy" YG said kissing my head "ok babe" I said.

//Later 8:30pm//
YG went to the trap with his friends I already know he's gonna be home late so me & Isabelle were watching My Little Pony since it's her favorite show. "Mama look at the pretty pony" "I see mamas its your favorite color" I said kissing her cheek Isabelle is always happy. "What you want for dinner mamas" "umm chicken" "ok do you want chick fil a" I said "yes yes" she said "ok let's go put our shoes on" I said I put her Pony slippers on while I put some flip flops on "mommy can I play too" "no mamas its night time and we have get back home" I said strapping her in the car seat in my challenger "ok mommy" and we left for chick fil a.

Chick Fil A
We arrived at the drive through and started ordering our food (I got a chicken sandwich w/fries and water) (Isabelle got a 6pc chicken nugget w/fries and a fruit punch) (I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich w/fries and a coke for the drink for YG) "the total will be $15.25 at the first window thank you" I paid the lady and got the food and headed back home "mama where we going" "home mamas" I said "oh ok".

Home
We arrived at home and I saw YG truck in the driveway I was surprised that he was home early tonight. "Baby where have you been" YG said panicking "me & Isabelle got some food baby what's wrong" I said nervously "I thought I lost you guys I haven't heard from you since I left and I thought something happened to my girls and son" YG said tearing up "baby it's ok I'm fine were all fine I'm sorry that I didn't text you please forgive me" I said "ok" he said and we kissed "daddy we got food" Isabelle said happily "really did you get daddy some" "yea mommy did" "thank you mama" YG said to Isabelle and to me we kissed again and just enjoyed our food and watched TV as a family.