Chapter 17

2 months later
Jose & YG have gotten back together they still go to marriage counseling twice a week the kids were excited about it. Isabelle her & Myranda have became best friends and kinda gotten close they go to each other houses, go to the park, hold hands, they do everything together Jose thinks it's cute.

Isabelle Pov.
I was at recess playing with Myranda on the swings "Isabelle" "yes Myranda" "can I show you something" "sure I love surprises" Isabelle said getting off of the swing with Myranda "what did you want to show me" Isabelle asked "stand right there and don't move and close your eyes" "ok" while Isabelle closed her eyes Myranda picked up a handful of dandelions around the playground and walked back to Isabelle "ok open your eyes I got these for you" "there so cute Myranda thank you" "your welcome" they said both blushing "umm Isabelle would you be my girlfriend" Myranda asked "yes" Isabelle said and kissed Myranda's cheek "thanks for the flowers" "there beautiful like you" Myranda said while Isabelle blushed "ok kids time for lunch" the teacher said we have lunch after recess "can you eat lunch with me" Myranda asked "sure" and they both headed in to eat lunch.