Chapter 4

Jose Pov.
Last night was so amazing after we had dinner me & YG came home and made love for hours it was amazing and good. Lately I been noticing that I've been eating some weird and having morning sickness. I got up and checked on Isabelle she was awake already "hey mamas lets feed you" I said making her bottle and heating it up I was thinking about maybe going to McDonald to get some breakfast before they stopped serving it. After I fed Isabella I burped her and was about to leave for McDonald's I put on some flip flops and grabbed my phone,money,and keys to the truck I got in after I strapped Isabelle in and headed off to McDonald's.

McDonald's
"Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order" "may I have 2 of your big breakfast w/orange juice hash browns and extra syrup please" "ok your total will be $5.70 at the first window" "thank you" and I headed to the first window I paid for my food and headed back home. I arrived back home and YG was up watching tv "hey baby where'd you go" "I want to McDonald's to get us some breakfast".  I said bringing the food to the kitchen and handing Isabelle to her daddy. After I got the food set out I sat Isabelle in her high chair as me & YG sat at the table enjoying our breakfast.

For the rest of the day Jose & YG spent time with their daughter and just relaxed at home having family time.