Chapter 23

(Jose Outfit)

Few Months Later...
Jose & YG have worked out their problems with trust and honesty with each other YG even took Jose on a trip to the Bahamas for a week just so they can have some alone time with each other not have to worry about the kids since they were with their grandparents. YG even proposed to Jose while on the trip it was really beautiful YG had roses, chocolates, and even violist to help to make the proposal even better and yes Jose did say yes. After they got back the kids were still gonna be with there grandparents for 2 more days there gonna come back on Sunday. So Jose and YG were at home just chilling and watching tv when Jose got bored since YG was just watching football. "Babe this is boring lets do something" Jose said whining "later baby the game is on" "ugh whatever I'll be upstairs" "ok" YG said looking back at his game.

Jose Pov.
Hmm lets see how can I get Yg's attention Aha💡😏. I went to the back of my closet and pulled out YG's favorite lingerie of mine (In Media⬆️) YG loved when I put this outfit on with the kitty ears everything i curled my hair and did my makeup last but not least I sprayed on my VS pink perfume and put on my white stiletto boots and headed downstairs I saw YG still looking at the game it was 4th quarter with only 50 seconds left I walked infront of the tv and turned it off "what the h*ll Jose I was watching that" "why don't you come play with something else I'll let you do anything you want to it" I said walking towards YG sitting on his lap "forreal" "yea daddy I'll let you touch it, flick it, lick it, kiss it, bite it anything you want just come upstairs for me" I said kissing his neck "o-ok" he said getting up and following me upstairs.