Chapter 21

After Christmas...
Isabelle got princess toys , clothes, bows, black sparkle UGG's, candy, and nail polish all. Isaiah got Star Wars action figures, some sperry's, clothes,candy, the avengers action figures. YG had gotten jordans, Cologne, money, Nike roshes, Nike gym bag. Jose got perfume,clothes, boots,heels,purses, & money. The family had a great Christmas and Christmas dinner with the whole family from both sides It was good. But the most special gift Jose got from YG was a locket with one side with the family and another side of Jr's baby picture Jose cried when he saw it he would have been 7 tomorrow. YG was gonna take Jose to the cemetery tomorrow for Jr birthday he was gonna drop the kids off at their grandmas house YG just wanted for the parents to spend time with their son and that's what YG wanted. 
1:30pm
The kids were in their rooms playing with their toys while Jose was in the bed playing with his locket YG went out to get some food for the family from chick fil a Jose couldn't stop thinking about Jr. ever since YG gave him the locket "I wish you were here" Jose whispered while a tear slipped from his eyes "hey baby I got your food downstairs" YG said walking in the bedroom "ok" Jose said dazing off" "sweetie come on let's get up" YG said walking over to the bed "Keenon" Jose said sitting up "yea" "is it my fault" Jose said with his bloodshot red eyes "for what baby" "for what happened to Jr is it my fault" "baby it's nobody's fault ok you can't beat yourself up for that" YG said rubbing his cheek "if it wasn't for me he would be here right now watching over his sister and brother helping them out being the best big brother" "he would have been 7 today" Jose said "I know baby" YG said sighing and getting in the covers with Jose laying in his chest "I miss him so much" "I know ma I miss him too" YG said while some tears escaped his eyes.