Myranda & Isabelle

(Their Outfits)
Myranda Pov.
I finally asked Isabelle to be my girlfriend I was so happy I even told my mommy and daddy were happy for me Isabelle is coming to my house later today I'm so excited were gonna play hide n seek, color,watch movies & eat a lot of candy. "Mommy is Isabelle still coming over" I asked "yes mamas I called her mom she still coming over her mommy is getting her dressed" my mom said "ok mommy mommy what should I wear for Isabelle" I asked "let's go see" and we headed upstairs my dad was at work he gets off at 9pm.

Isabelle Pov.
"Mommy I'm ready" I said "ok mamas go kiss your daddy bye" "bye daddy" I said and kissed his cheek "bye beautiful me & mommy are gonna pick you up later ok" "ok I said smiling" "come on mamas lets go" my mommy said and we left "mommy is Myranda gonna like my outfit" I asked "yea you look cute mamas" Jose said.

Myranda Pov.
I was dressed and now I was just waiting for Isabelle to get here I was nervous what if she doesn't want to play with me "mommy what if Isabelle doesn't like me anymore" I said tearing up "baby she will like you ok she liked the flowers you got her and she said that she likes you don't worry baby ok" my mom said to me "ok mommy" I said and heard the doorbell ring I ran to the door to open it "hi Isabelle" I said nervous "hi Myranda can I come in" "sure" I said moving out the way "you wanna go watch tv" I asked "sure" and we headed upstairs. "Hi I'm Jose Isabelle mom" "hi I'm Camryn" we shook hands "me & my husband are gonna be back to pick Isabelle up later" Jose said smiling "ok and thank you for letting her come over" "your welcome bye" Jose said smiling.

Isabelle Pov.
"Myranda do you have any snacks" I asked "yea what do you want" "cookies and juice please" I said "ok" she said and headed downstairs I just stayed in the room watching tv until Myranda returned a few minutes later "I'm back" she said "thank you" I said Myranda had Oreos and Capri suns "my mommy said that she's gonna make us lunch so we can't eat a lot of cookies" "ok" I said eating my cookie "Isabelle" Myranda said "yes" I said "do you really like me" I asked "yes of course your sweet,cute,charming & your my best friend" I said smiling at her "thanks" Myranda said and she kissed me on the cheek while I blushed again "girls your lunch is ready" The girls headed downstairs.

~Downstairs
"I made you guys chicken nuggets and fries" Myrandas mom said "thank you" Isabelle said and they sat at the table while Myrandas mom went and watched tv "Isabelle I have a nickname for you" "really what is it" "Your Princess and I'm the Prince" Myranda said smiling "I like it" "thanks" "your welcome"

~After Lunch
Myranda and Isabelle played around for a while but Isabelle got tired so they decided to lay in Myrandas superhero bed and rest "Myranda are we more than best friends" Isabelle asked "yea your my um girlfriend that what my mommy says" Myranda said smiling "really but what about school what if the other kids be mean to us" Isabelle said nervously "I'll beat them up for you" Myranda said and they both laughed after they laughed for a while they looked at each other when Myranda pecked Isabelle lips "what was that" Isabelle asked "my mommy said people you love that you give them a kiss" Myranda said looking at Isabelle "oh yay" Isabelle said giggling while they laughed and played around until it was time for Isabelle to go home.