Chapter 9

(Jose Outfit)

YG Pov.
I was downstairs with Isaiah feeding him a bottle & Isabelle was watching tv on my lap. "Daddy can you play with me" Isabelle asked "sure baby let me just put brother to sleep real quick" I said rocking him in my lap and after 5 minutes he was out like a light. "What you wanna play baby" "um dollies" she said looking at you "ok go get your dolls mama" I said watching her go upstairs I laid Isaiah in his crib and kissed his head. "Daddy I'm ready" Isabelle said "where's mommy" I asked "sleep in her room" "ok well we can't be loud alright" I said whispering to her as we started playing with the dollies.

Jose Pov.
I woke up after I took a long nap I needed a nap from having Isaiah he took everything out of me. I went downstairs and saw my hubby & daughter playing dollies whole Isaiah was sleep in his crib. I watched them for a little bit then went downstairs to check on them and the baby. "Hey" I said yawning "hi mommy" Isabelle said "hi mamas you playing with daddy" I said smiling "yea we playing dollies" "cool mamas maybe I could play with daddy later" I said smirking at YG and winking as he smirked at me and watched me walk in the kitchen. I fixed some sandwiches and chips for lunch for me,YG, and Isabelle and gave it to them while I picked up Isaiah and held him in my arms. He's so handsome his brother would have been proud.

Later That Night//
I put Isabelle to sleep and Isaiah was already sleep in his crib he wakes up around 2:30am for a bottle and its 11:35pm right now. Me & YG were laying in bed watching tv when I got on top of and kissed his neck softly while he grabbed my butt and slapped it. "You think you bad huh ma" he said "I know I am daddy" I said kissing his neck and we got started before the kids woke up.