Chapter 15

Skip forward➡️

3 years later.
Isaiah is now 3 and Isabelle is 5 now Jose & YG have worked out some differences and YG sees his kids on a regular now but Chantel still had her baby who is 3 and is named Jr. she still named him after Jose first son. YG & Chantel live together now with their son YG loves his son but he wishes that Chantel named him something else because YG didn't want anybody to have his first son name since its special to him & Jose. YG & Jose are back on speaking terms and sometimes they go out. YG really wants Jose back but Jose is scared of letting him back in and hurting him again and the kids. Jose saved up enough money to buy a little house and YG offered to pay his house payments and to get anything that they needed.

Jose Pov.
I was getting ready to drop Isabelle off at school she's in kindergarten it's gonna be her first day she kinda nervous about making new friends but she'll do fine. "Mama are you almost ready" I said to her while I fed Isaiah his breakfast "yes mommy" she said coming downstairs "hi sissy" Isaiah said to her "hi Isaiah" "come and eat breakfast first ok" I said as I started fix her lunch (I made her a PB&J sandwich,Oreo cookies,grapes and a Capri sun) "mommy I'm done" "ok mama go get your bag" I said and grabbed my phone,car keys, purse "come on Isaiah & Isabelle lets go" we hopped in my truck and headed to Isabelle school. "Mommy is daddy coming too" she asked "umm yea mamas he's supposed to be coming he told me he was" "I hope he comes I miss daddy" Isabelle said sadly I looked at her through the review mirror i felt bad for Isabelle & Isaiah they need there father in their lives even though he comes to see them they want YG to move back in so we can be together.

-Isabelle School
We arrived at her school and texted YG is he coming he didn't text me back "you ready mamas" she shook her head no and started to cry "mamas what's wrong" I said to her and picked her up when we got out the car "Isaiah hold my hand" I said "why you crying" "mommy can you stay with me please" "mamas I can't stay at your school I have to take care of your brother and run errands" I said to her "but mommy you can take care of brother here" she said "what if nobody likes me" she said "Isabelle your a nice,pretty & sweet girl your gonna make friends ok stop crying your gonna have a great day ok" I said to her smiling "ok mommy" she said and we walked in her school and walked her to class YG still wasn't here. "Mommy is daddy here" "no baby I don't think he could make it" I said "oh" "hi I'm Mrs. Kingsley what's your name sweetie" "Isabelle" "that's a pretty name I'm gonna be your teacher ok you can go in with the other kids and play ok" "ok bye mommy" she said and kissed my cheek "bye mamas" I said smiling "bye sissy" Isaiah said. Me & the teacher started talking how she could contact me for emergencies and other things we talked about. YG really let his daughter down she needed him there and he wasn't it's probably Chantel who's doing this to him.

Isabelle Pov.
There was a lot of people in my class I was nervous and played by myself with the toys until this boy walked up to me "hi what's your name" I said "Myranda what's your name" "Isabelle why do you have a girls name" I asked "I'm a girl" "then why do you wear boy clothes your supposed to wear girl clothes" I said "well I like boy clothes" she said "oh ok do you wanna play dollies with me" I said "yea lets be best friends" she said grabbing my hand and we ran to the toys. "Ok kids take your seats" Mrs. Kingsley "Isabelle sit by me" Myranda said to me "ok" we sat next to each other "today we're gonna tell everyone our names ok" the teacher said and we started to say our names.
-Later
After we had lunch and recess it was already time to go home I was waiting for my mommy when I saw Myranda "Hi myranda" I said "hi Isabelle are you waiting for your mommy" "yep where's your mommy" "she's coming" she said "oh ok hey you should come to my house one day" "sure but I have to ask my mom first" Myranda said when my mom showed up "mommy" "hi mamas how was your day" "great I made a new best friend her name is Myranda" "Myranda this is my mommy" I said "hi" she said to my mom "I have to go Myranda bye" I said "wait Isabelle" "yes" I said "I wanted to give you this" she said and kissed my cheek I started blushing "thanks I'll see you tomorrow" I said smiling at her.