Chapter 30

Isaiah Pov.
Wassup it's Isaiah I'm now 14 years old a freshman in high school I play basketball and football in school sometimes in the summer I do track I'm a very athletic kid if you would say. I've made a lot of friends also in school especially on the football team I'm the running back and in basketball I play forward its so much fun in high school and so many people to meet I see my sister sometimes at school since we go to the same high school. At school I mainly have 3 good friends that I hang out with named Devonte he plays baseball his position is left outfielder and also 3rd baseman he's really good that he's on varsity, my other friend name is Christian (Chris for short) me & him play football together he's the quarterback for the team, last but not least is my good friend Kayla she plays softball and is also Devonte sister Kayla is the pitcher and plays 1st base she's good too just like her brother. We became friends on the first day of school and ever since then we been hanging out and it's really good we go to the movies, amusement park, skating pizza parlors, & etc. we have a good time with one another and I'm so glad there my friends I hope we stay friends forever.