Chapter 28

( I decided to skip a few years later just to speed up the story)

Jr.-18 years old
Isabella- 17 years old
Myranda-17 years old
Isaiah-14 years old
Jose-32 years old
YG-33 years old

Few Years later.. The kids have gotten older and so has Jose and Keenon. Jose and Keenon have gotten better with their relationship Jose has fully forgiven Keenon for cheating on him and they have moved forward with their life they even got married and their kids were happy Keenon even quit the drug dealing so he can focus on his family and himself he now works at a body workshop for cars which is something Keenon wanted to do and he loves it. Keenon and Jose visit Jr. regularly now every Tuesday, Saturday and Thursday and there even expecting another little girl. Isabella on the other hand is still with Myranda there both juniors now and at school there the cutest couple ever Myranda really loves Isabella and would do anything for her Isabella is Myrandas sunshine, princess, her everything, R.O.D and Myranda is Isabelle's knight shining armor, Prince, and protector. Isaiah is now in the 8th grade and plays basketball he's made a quite few friends he loves his school and his friends but he's still daddy's boy he doesn't want Jose around his daddy or kissing on his daddy which gets Jose jealous sometimes since Isaiah hates sharing his daddy.