Chapter 11

(Chantel)

Jose Pov.
YG didn't get home until 5am he's always with his friends never at home with me or the kids I can't do this by myself especially with a newborn. I hope he's not cheating on me if he is I would never forgive him. And today he's with his bros taking care of business and as again I'm stuck with the kids I love my kids but I would like just some mommy time I'm with my kids 24/7 and YG could step in sometimes instead of just going to sleep and hanging with his homies.

YG Pov.
So I'm lying to Jose about having with my bros I'm with this fine girl named Chantel she's so pretty and thick in all the right places she's gorgeous. I know me & Jose been together for a long time and have 3 kids together (Isabella, Isaiah, & Jr.) but sometimes you just need some extra pu**y on the side you know. Jose would kill me if he found out so I pray that he doesn't. I can't lose my R.O.D/Wifey and my kids there my everything. Me & Chantel been keeping this a secret ever since Isaiah was born I know that's bad but I just can't help it.

Jose Pov
I have been calling YG phone all night to see where he is I'm so done with him right now. I decided to call one more time and this girl answered "hello" she said "hello who are you and why do you have my husbands phone" I asked "hell nah this is Chantel his girlfriend who are you" I just hung up that's it I'm so done with his a** I went to my kids took and packed up all there stuff got in my challenger with them and left I can't believe he would cheat on me after how long we been together and had kids together I don't think I can ever forgive him for this. Me & the kids headed to a hotel for the night so I can decide what I'm gonna do.