Chapter 7

(Jose & YG house)

Jose Pov.
A few days later we came home with our son and settled down I was still in some pain from giving birth for hours to our son. I was downstairs in one of YG shirts watching tv while I was feeding Isaiah his milk "your so hungry papi" I said to Isaiah smiling I saw hubby coming downstairs wearing only shorts "how's my wifey and little man" he said picking up Isaiah after I burped him. "Good" I said to him. "Babe I think I want IHOP for breakfast this morning" "ok well let's get dressed" he said.

IHOP⬅️
We arrived at IHOP and headed to our table I sat by Isabelle and YG sat by Isaiah we sat his car seat on the seat. "What would like today" the waiter said "I would like pancakes w/bacon and eggs and a kids pancakes w/bacon and sausage" I ordered "I would have a 5 silver platter w/bacon,eggs and sausage and 3 orang juices" YG ordered "ok I will get that for you". Few minutes later our food finally came and enjoyed our food like a family while I was feeding Isaiah his bottle after I ate.

//Mrs. Ayala house//

After IHOP we went to my moms house she wanted to see the baby we got there Xavier was there too also waiting to see the baby. We walked in the house "hey" I said to everybody "my baby how are you where's the baby" my mom said "with his daddy mom" I said laughing my mom went and got Isaiah out oh his car seat and headed to the couch to sit down to play with him. YG & my dad were outside talking about something while I was with Isabelle & Xavier in the dining room. "How's the baby" "it's good and exhausting sometimes waking up early in the morning" I said "well you get used to it. He's really handsome" Xavier said "thank you he's my little man" I said laughing "Isabelle do you like your brother" Xavier asked and she ignored him "mamas Xavier talking to you" I said looking at her she looked at him glaring "do you like your broth-" "no I don't I don't care" Isabelle screamed running upstairs "I'll go check on her" I said heading upstairs.