My Cute Alpha

Chapter 23: My Cute Alpha.

{Valerie}

"Mmm." I cuddle in closer to the warmth of Greyson sighing in content.

Last night had to be the best sleep of my life.

I carefully roll off the bed and pull my hair up into a ponytail turning around to see Greyson laying there peacefully.

He stirs in his sleep then frowns while whimpering as he feels around the bed for me.

I laugh at his actions while giving him a pillow to cuddle with then skip to my room.

Today's just a good day.

I walk into my room and stop when I see it destroyed.

What the hell happened to my room?!

I walk in slowly to find clothes scattered on the floor, the bed off it's frame, and a hole in the wall.

I could've cried at the sight of my poor clothes strewn about, completely out of order as they should be

It looks like I'm cleaning today. The thought was bitter as I walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

As I wash my hair my eyes widen as I remember everything that happened yesterday.

I went into heat.

I make a weird sort of yelping scream then wash my body, and hair, brush my teeth, then wrap a towel around myself running to the mirror.

I hesitantly move my neck to the side and gasp when I see the clear mark on my neck.

Greyson's going to kill me. What the hell was I thinking?! Oh my god, I-I shouldn't have told him to mark me when I just got out of heat.

That's like taking advantage of him... right?!

I slowly back away then run back as I stare at the mark in panic.

Maybe I could cake my mark in makeup then spray my perfume.

Then you wouldn't be able to see it and you wouldn't be able to smell my scent change.

Just because you'll smell and look like a cheap prostitute doesn't mean he can't tell that your bond has changed. Get out of my head!

Oh this has to work.

I grab my foundation that I seem to be using a lot, courtesy of Greyson, and apply it to the mark.

To find it won't even cover.

Shit why do I have to be such a pale tan?

That doesn't even make sense.

I growl then try putting more on but I fail.

I hate myself. So hard.

"Valerie?" I shriek then grab perfume in a hurry spraying myself then covering my mark with my hair and finally clinging to my towel for dear life.

"Hi Greyson?" I say in a rushed voice while Greyson looks at me then rubs his eyes.

"What are you doing up already?" He yawns then throws himself on my bed holding my pillow close.

Aww he looks so cute like that.

Greyson growls at me and I roll my eyes then put my hands on my hips.

"Alpha's aren't cute they're scary." Greyson says and I laugh as I walk into my closet.

"Well then you can be my cute Alpha." I say then gape at myself feeling my cheeks burn up.