New Parents

Chapter 54: New Parents.

Dedicated to: kounain111 &
Maria_Salinas

{Valerie}

"Luna he's lovely." A nurse whispers and I gasp in relief laying back on the bed after the nurse takes the birth certificate I just filled out.

It's over. I'm done.

I lay there with heavy eyes debating if I should sleep or not when I hear Greyson laugh softly.

I look up to see him looking down at Luke with a crooked smile.

The sight instantly brings a smile to my face and a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart as Greyson looks up at me.

"Let's go over here." He says softly then walks over to me and slowly lowers the tiny baby into my arms.

I look down and the first thing I notice is his big grey eyes much like Greyson's with black hair to match.

"Hey there." I say softly then run my finger across his cheek cautiously.

He falls back asleep laying there with steady breathes and I smile.

We made that.

"He has your nose and lips." Greyson says as he looks down at Luke.

"He has your hair and eyes." I say then play with Luke's tiny fingers.

He's so small.

"He has your cheeks." Greyson chuckles and I laugh softly.

He kinda does. He has cute little rosy cheeks.

"He's got the same skin tone as you." I say and Greyson sits on the bed next to me holding me close.

"So sweetheart, when are you planning on telling me our baby's name?" Greyson asks and I bite my lip.

"Luke." I say and Greyson looks down at me smiling then kisses my lips.

"That's a good name." He says and I lean my head on his shoulder.

I wonder what Raven will say when I tell her I went through with the name.

Luke will probably kill me when he's older.

I mentally shrug then look down smiling.

I feel whole. I feel... I feel complete.

Even though I know that there's going to be a war in eighteen years, I feel good and happy.

Because I will do whatever it takes to make sure that my baby stays free and loves the mate that's meant for him.

Not Melanie's daughter.

That won't happen while I'm still alive. It'll be over my undead body.
* * *
*FIVE DAYS LATER*

"What are you looking at?" I ask Luke as he lays on the bed staring at me.

I turn around grabbing his blanket, a diaper, then wipes and walk over.

"I'm changing you no matter what look you give me." I say confidently as I take Luke's diaper off.

He huffs then closes his eyes laying still.

"Sweetheart I'll change him. You go lay down." Greyson says and I turn to see him walking through Luke's door.

"I can do it." I say while bending down to grab the baby powder.

"I'm not asking, I'm telling. You need sleep so go lay down. I can handle a diaper." Greyson says and I sigh while looking down at Luke.

"You behave." I say pointing at Luke while he stares at me with a straight face.

I'm telling you this kid doesn't like me.

I sigh then turn around to face Greyson and smile.

"Okay I'm going to go take a nap. I love you." I say then kiss Greyson.

"I love you too." He says then brings me closer to kiss me longer.

Greyson holds my waist pushing his tongue into my mouth playing with mine.

When all of a sudden I feel a warm liquid splash Greyson and I causing me to jump away and gasp.

I look down at my shirt to see it's all wet then I look at Greyson to see the same when my gaze settles on Luke.

He peed on us.

I face palm as Greyson laughs then kisses my lips once more.

"Go get cleaned up then lay down." Greyson smiles and I roll my eyes smiling back.

I walk out of the room and into Greyson and I's bathroom sighing.

I take my wet shirt off then jump in the shower letting my body relax under the hot water.

After I'm done I jump out then put on sweatpants and a tank top while brushing my hair.

Training for the war starts tomorrow and everyone is supposed to participate.

I'm kinda nervous because I'm going to begin learning how to control all of my powers. But I don't know if I'll do good.

I'm not even sure how long I'll be able to attend since I still need to take care of Luke.

I burry my head in my hands sighing.

I wonder if he'll like me more when he's older.

These past five days he seems like he doesn't like me. He bites me all the time and I swear sometimes he growls at me. Then he's always throwing up on only me and thrashes around a lot.

I know I shouldn't look into this too much since he's a baby and still learning how to control his actions and body, but I am.

I hope he likes me.

I curl up into a ball as I lay on the bed and sigh.

Things are going to be fine.

As I'm falling asleep Greyson enters the room and puts Luke in the basinet next to my side of the bed.

"Goodnight sweetheart." He says then kisses me.

After that, I fall asleep in Greyson's embrace knowing as long as I have him things will honestly be okay.
° ° ° ° °
Sorry for the short chapter guys, but there's one more left.

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow.
❤1434everr❤