When Pandora Hates Your Life

Chapter 31: When Pandora Hates Your Life.

Dedicated to: lovelywolfs

{Valerie}

"J-Just kill m-me already if you're gonna be a bitch." I spit weakly through the blood.

Melanie smiles from her stool and continues sharpening her knife, shaking her head.

"I could, if you'd give me the information I want." She replies and I straighten up against my place I'm cuffed to the wall.

"Looks like I'll be going painfully." I speak bitterly and she shrugs.

I can see that she's annoyed by what I said due to her posture but she hides it.

"Looks like it." She says blowing the silver shavings from the knife and walking towards me.

It's been twelve days since I ran from Greyson and I miss him terribly.

The heart break is unbearable, now making these beatings seem like child's play.

The pain in my heart is literally hurting me physically.

It feels like someones reaching into my chest, squeezing my heart, and ripping it out. The cycle just continues.

I hope Greyson's doing better. Melanie told me he's looking for a new Luna now. She says he's becoming too weak without a mate, but I can only pray she's lying.

'Shes a liar.' My- from what I heard isn't my subconscious but wolf- says.

Apparently I can't shift because Melanie put something in my food to weaken my wolf to the point I can't shift.

So, my wolfs been giving me absolute hell on earth.

Always whining now, being annoying as hell.

"Okay, you ready for another round?" Melanie asks and I brace myself.

Nothing I'm not used to now.

My thighs, arms, legs, stomach, and back are now numb.

I'm covered in cuts and bruises.

My face is the least injured with only a cut on my cheek.

Melanie whips, punched, slices, basically beats me, until I'm a bloody starved mess on the floor.

They feed me every two days.

My butt and boobs are still there, much to my disappointment since the guards perve on me, but it's my stomach that's thinner.

Not to were you can see my ribs but pretty close.

I lay down on the cold concrete floor wincing as my bloody gashes come in contact with the cement.

Music starts to play throughout the room from the warn down speakers bringing me an ounce of comfort.

Melanie knows how much I love music and said she needs something to keep me sane and alive to torture me more.

Beside You by Five Seconds Of Summer comes on and I wish it hadn't. My heart really didn't need depressing music to throw me into a pity party, I could do that all on my own.

"Within a minute I was all packed up. I've got a ticket to another world. I don't want to go. I don't want to go."

I hold my knees to my chest, letting a tear fall to the ground as I exhale softly.

I didn't want to leave.

"The silent words are hard to speak. When your thoughts are all I see. 'Don't ever leave,' she said to me. When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky. To the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away. Can you hear me?"