He Will Make Them Pay

Chapter 32: He Will Make Them Pay.

[Greyson]

"Greyson please. Please don't do this again. She needs you." Amy pleads and I hear Raven sigh while Jessie and Sophe stay silent.

I continue laying on my bed staring at the ceiling feeling empty.

They don't know what it's like to lose your mate. Not once, but twice.

They don't know how much my heart aches for her, how much my wolf aches for her, how much I ache for her.

I burry my face in my pillow while cursing.

I'm pathetic. I'm so absolutely pathetic.

"Remember what happened last time you did this? You've marked her now. Not only will you be gone again but this time she will too. You have Valerie to think about." I growl loudly at Sophe's words taking my face out of my pillow.

"Don't you think I fucking know that?! I snarl and Sophe whimpers at my tone.

Just like that I can feel her anger rolling off her in waves.

"Greyson I've had enough! Mopping for Valerie to come back will do nothing! Yeah, sure. We can't smell her but we aren't gifted for no reason! You have Amy, Jessie, Michael, Calub, Raven and I. I'll be damned if we don't use our powers now especially for our Luna!" Sophe yells and just like that my doors burnt down while I glare snarling.

"Get the hell out of my damn room Sophe!" I roar and get up to throw her out when she's in front of me.

I stand up to my full height towering over her glaring.

"I am your Alpha and what I say goes. Now, get out of my r-!"

'Okay Greyson I'm sorry for leaving and I know you hate me but hear me out. Melanie Powers and Cyrus the 'Rogue King' have me. Dammit Greyson they're going to kill me and as much as you hurt me, I can't know that I died bringing you down with me. I'm sorry, I have to go but sniff out- holy shit!'

My wolf whimpers and I'm filled with rage as I hear my mate's tortured scream ring through my mind.

"I am going to burn him to fucking ashes." I snarl then throw my lamp into the wall and run downstairs.

"Greyson what happened?!" Jessie yells after me but I continue running until I'm outside.

'Melanie Powers and Cyrus have Valerie.' I link her and I start to sniff out their scents like my mate suggested.

Please please please be okay.

'Valerie?!' I question and look up to see rogues coming towards me.

Like hell will they get in my way again.

'Kill them.' My wolf snarls and I glare at the rogues.

One thing to know about an Alpha, or any male for the matter, never get in the way of them and their mate.

I start to break necks, throw rogues against trees, anything that gets them out of my way.

Before I know it the entire lot that consisted of fifty wolves are dead.

Amy runs up behind me as I pant looking at the dead filthy rogues.

Weak.

I look at the thick trees and a smile spreads across my face. My mate is in there somewhere.

I start running full speed forwards leaving everyone else in the dust with one thought, there's nothing to stop me now.

'Im sorry, but I'm just not strong enough.' She sounds close to tears and that's when I feel it.