When Your Best Bud Tries To Drown You

Chapter 25: When Your Best Bud Tries To Drown You.

Dedicated to: 9870222522m

{Valerie}

After Greyson had told me that he explained things a little better to me.

I'd be used against the vampires because, well, I was supposed to be their next Queen. They still think I'm going to. And if I'm taken they'll do anything to get me back.

Same thing goes for Greyson's pack since I'm their Luna.

What I didn't get was the council.

Greyson said that the werewolf council wants Greyson to join, and if Greyson doesn't have me and I'm taken, he wouldn't have time for them but would surely bring them into it.

Thus causing me to be a huge target since I have ties for to many powerful branches of people.

But that's not really what's on my mind right now.

"Bet I will!" I growl and Greyson scowls at me.

"No, you won't!" Greyson growls darkly and I cross my arms.

"Maybe I will. You can't dictate my life Greyson." I say defiantly and start walking outside when I'm pressed up against a wall.

"Valerie I swear to the high heavens I will chain you to my bed and you won't see the light for weeks because I'll be too busy taking you over and over again. You won't go outside in that." Greyson growls and I curse myself for being turned on.

Damn him and his hot self. I'm supposed to be taking a stand and doing what I want. Not jumping at the thought of him screwing my brains out!

All I wanted to do was going outside in my bikini to go to the pool. That's it!

Then when Greyson saw me and he refused to let me go outside in that. I've worn a bikini outside before. What's so different now?

That's what I asked him, and he threw the Darren situation in my face. I knew he was still upset and hurt, but the damage had been done. I gave my plead and told him I only wanted him, but he was hesitant and wasn't having any of it.

"F-Fine. I'll throw a romper on." I say shakily and run into my room.

Is is bad that I want to take Greyson's offer and let him take me over and over again?

Yes! Yes it is! Oh Valerie what would your grandmother think?!

I throw on a blue romper on over my black bikini then grab a hairtie pulling my hair into a ponytail.

I walk downstairs quickly to see Greyson in just his swimming trunks without a shirt on.

"I'm not wearing this freaking romper if you don't even have to wear a shirt."

I take my romper off and set it on the coat rack then open the door walking outside.

"Hello Luna." A few little girls say as they walk by and I smile waving.

"Good morning girls." I say then continue walking and that's when I walk by the training center. I run into a group of guys that look to be around twenty and I smile at all of them.

"Good morning, how's training going?" I call over my shoulder at the ogling boys then roll my eyes. Have they never seen a girl?

I can feel their eyes on me as I walk past them until a growl rips through the air.

Now that calls for my attention. I turn around to see Greyson glaring down each and every one of the guys with his mouth turned into a snarl.

I sigh then put my fingers in my mouth and whistle.