Make Me Yours

Chapter 43: Make Me Yours.

{Valerie}

It all happened so fast, I didn't know humans could move the way they did.

One second the waiter was at our table, the next Mary's neck was broken, Greyson was in front if me, then hunters and rogues lunged at him.

The humans scattered the second they sensed danger so we didn't need to worry about them seeing the rogues shift or some of the vampires fangs come out.

What I needed to worry about was helping Greyson and keeping in my multiple personalities.

'Hey! We arent multiple personalities.' Audrey scolds and just like that more rogues come in shifting and jumping on Greyson.

One after the other he throws them off killing each one as if it was on his daily to-do list to kill so many people.

It wasn't until a hunter comes up from behind him with a silver knife that my body lurched forward against my own will. My body acted without though and grabbed the man by the neck, then slammed him into the ground with enough force to kill.

I still as the breathe escapes me and I watch blood poor around the man. I just killed a man.

'Let me take over, this is my specialty!' Audrey pleads and I let her.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing giving her control but I was I shock and horror over my actions.

My body feels light as I'm pushed to the back of my head, watching like a movie as my hands start to get that reddish glow.

"Dammit Valerie, don't let Audrey out!" Greyson shouts and I feel the darkness completely take over as my hair and eyes are now red.

A woman comes barreling towards me and I pick up a knife someone dropped and chuck it, landing it into her heart.

The hunter drops to her knees as more take her place and I smile picking up more knives from the floor, throwing them into their hearts, stomach, or head.

Either one will do. Either one is enough.

"Audrey, let Valerie back now!" Greyson says as he snaps a mans neck.

Audrey sighs but listens to her mates demand and I feel my head start to clear up as I realize everyone's dead.

I helped do this?

What the hell will Greyson think of me now? Oh he'll probably never want a child with me, he'll probably think I'll try target practice on the poor thing if I get angry!

"Valerie? Sweetheart look at me. You're okay, I'm okay, everything's fine we won." He tries and I stare off into the distance with wide eyes.

I couldn't keep control.

"Am I a monster Greyson?" I ask  and he shakes his head.

"No, of course you aren't a monster. You did what needed to be done, we were under attack and if we didn't deal with them they would've gotten to our pack. That doesn't make you a monster at all." I look down at the blood stains on my white tank top and almost pass out at the sight.

"Can we go home?" I ask shakily as guilt starts eating at me.

People kill people all the time, but is this guilt always there? Gnawing at you, waiting to eat you alive?

Those people, they had families, friends, and loved ones. They won't ever go back home because I didn't show any type of mercy or try to talk it out.

I guess that's where the saying violence is never the answer came from.

"Yeah, come on." Greyson grabs me bridal style holding me close as we walk to his truck.