Things Are Changing

Chapter 44: Thing Are Changing.

Dedicated to: Kishaa_Luvs_Ya
For her dedicated reading all night lol.

{Valerie}

"Fuck you."

"I can, but you won't let me Doll." I glare at him continuing to walk, or attempting, to walk to the bathroom to brush my knotted hair.

"You're crazy." I retort and grab my hairbrush realizing if I brush my hair it'll frizz out.

"Crazy in love with you." Greyson smirks then hugs me from behind as I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth again since I just ate.

"I hate you." I say after my teeth are clean and Greyson shakes his head 'no'.

"Oh but you love me."

I turn around in his hold poking his chest with a playful glare and he smiles at me.

"Oh yeah, I love a cocky,"

"Confident." He corrects but I continue.

"Rude,"

"Honest." He says smartly and I glare.

I just can't win with him can I?

"Jealous,"

"Territorial." He says confidently and I raise an eyebrow as if to say how so.

"Jealousy is to be protective over something that doesn't rightfully belong to you. Territorial, is to be protective over things that are already and rightfully yours." He states proudly and I role my eyes smirking.

"And, the cutest Alpha ever." I finish while pinching his cheeks and he scowls grabbing my hands.

"I'm not cute woman." I glare at the name woman but continue with my mocking knowing it'll annoy him.

So I put the best smile I can muster as I say this, and pinch his cheeks all the while.

"You're cute, even if your a complete and utter asshole to the rest of the human and supernatural race you'll still always be adorable to me my love." I say and he rolls his eyes and holds my hands back in his.

I start to walk away when the pain and soreness hits me between the legs like a truck. I squeak then turn around to look at a wide eyed Greyson.

"It hurts you asshat, that's why I was yelling at you." I whine and Greyson immediately walks over and picks me up bridal style.

"I'll carry you. Now come on, let's go outside." He says cheerfully and I quirk an eyebrow.

What the heck? Why outside?

"Why?" I moan and he smirks as we walk out of our bedroom.

"Because you're newly mated and the rest of the males in our pack haven't seen you yet." He replies and I groan falling limp in his arms.

"But wh-?" I stop as I feel a churning in my stomach and lay there with a disgusted face as vomit makes it's way up my throat.

"P-." I don't finish as the vomit leaves and goes back down into my stomach leaving me to shiver in disgust.

Ew, those disgusting eggs I let Nina and James talk me into eating this morning are going to come back with vengeance. I just can't say no to them. The food was absolutely sick but I made it seem like it was the best thing I've ever ate.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" He asks and I nod laying my head on his shoulder.

I feel really sick from those eggs.