The Revealing

Chapter 47: The Revealing.

Dedicated to: xXCraby_AbyXx

{Valerie}

"Greyson we can't send her back. The information she gave us will get her killed for sure!" I plead and he sighs looking at me.

"Valerie she was under a witches control once, I won't chance that again." He says and I groan loudly.

"Greyson-wait, we could use Calub!" I squeal and he stops then turns to me with a conflicted look.

We stay in silence for a while as Greyson debates the suggestion then sighs.

"If he can put some sort of spell to keep her from going under another witches control I will allow her to stay and train with us. Eighteen years isn't all that long." He reasons then walks away while I smile and do a little happy dance.

This is good. Surely Calub can do something and if Brittany was a hunter before then she can't be that bad at fighting.

"Oh Calub!" I call loudly in a sing song voice. In a couple of seconds Calub's in front of me with a smile.

"Yes, your highness?" He asks bowing with a smirk and I glare.

I grab his shoulder making him stand how he was before he hunched over into a bowing position.

"I need you to put a spell on Britt." I say and he smiles again.

"Britt's here?!" He asks excitedly and I nod looking at the ground with a grimace.

"Yeah... she was sent here to kill me. Which is where you come in. A witch named Mali put a spell on her to control Brittany's actions. Any chance that you'd be able to undo that?" I ask hopefully and he sighs then runs his hands through his hair.

"It depends. Most witches, smart ones, put a seal on their victims. After the spell is cast, you place a mark on them. It makes it impossible to stake a claim or cast a spell on that person." He says and I frown looking at the ground.

Maybe we could still keep her. I could just tell Greyson that everything went well and Calub was able to get to her.

'Our mate wouldn't like that.' May warns and I grimace.

"I wouldn't like that." I jolt when I hear Greyson's voice whisper in my ear and I gasp.

"What are you doing in my head?" I glare and he looks up at Calub completely ignoring me.

"Can it be done?" Greyson asks and my attention snaps up to a poker faced Calub.

It has to be done. There isn't any other way this could possibly go.

"Mali is a very powerful witch. She's one of the strongest female witches around." He says and I shut my eyes tightly.

I knew that this was to good to be true.

"But Mali and I have been going at it for roughly thirty years. I can do it." A smile break across my face and I squeal.

'Mood swings much?' Naomi asks and I block her out.

That damn wolf gives me a headache.

I go to hug him but Greyson jolts and grabs my wrist pulling me back. I give him a confused look but he says nothing, only looking at my stomach then into my eyes and I immediately caught on. I pout but oblique as Greyson looks at Calub.

"Do you think you could start on it now?" Greyson asks and Calub nod then looks at me.

"Take it easy old lady." He jokes and I glare as he walks away.

Brathole.

"Valerie were you really thinking about letting her stay after what I said?" I turn around and look up at Greyson to see him staring down at me sternly.

I look away then see a maid walking towards us but immediately leave.

That's weird.

I shrug my shoulders at Greyson's question then play with the soft material of his shirt.

"Maybe." I said quietly and he takes a deep breathe.

"Sweetheart you can't lie to me like that, every." He says and I look up as he brushes a strand of my hair from my face.

"I know." I mutter as I look down at the black leggings I'm wearing.

I honestly think that leggings are the best type of pants to ever be made. Like, is there anything more comfortable than this?

"Come on." Greyson says with a sigh but then it turns into a grin.

I look at Greyson and his outstretched hand suspiciously then shrug, placing my hand in his.

What the hell, I might as well.

Ha! That rhymed!

I smile to myself at my little rhyme and let Greyson guide me to wherever he wanted to take me.

"You know how I left this morning don't you sweetheart?" Greyson asks then pulls me into his side and I raise an eyebrow.

Obviously I remember. I was just asking him this morning where he went.

"Yes..." I draw out and Greyson smiles then stops abruptly making me stumble.

I look up to glare at him but see the smile on his face making my lips morph into my own smile.

What is this man doing to me?

"Well..." Greyson says and I notice the nervousness in his tone making me become uneasy.

I look at the door we're stopped in front of trying to listen in but frown.

I hear nothing.

I look back up at Greyson who's biting his lip and looking at the floor.

"Greyson? What did you do?" I ask cautiously then his mouth opens and his eyes dart from me to the room.

"Go in." He says quietly and I stand in my spot frozen. What's inside that room?

I turn to the door eyeing it up wondering what could possibly be on the other side. I mean, Greyson would never hurt me in a million years but what has him so worked up?

I slowly grab the chilly handle of the door and take a deep breath twisting the small knob flinging the door open slowly...

To reveal a baby boy's room.
° ° ° ° °
You guys made my day today and I just had to update. Sorry for making you all wait so long but My Alpha Mate has 900 votes. 900! Sorry for such a short chapter but the next one should be here by the end of the day.

Oh and, duh duh duh!

SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN THE US!!! YAY!

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow.
❤1434everr❤