Chapter 4

CONTENT WARNING
Explicit Sexual Content | Smut | Dirty Talk | They communicate a lot | Gagging during oral sex | Jeff asks to watch Barcode masturbate

_____

Contrary to what Jeff's concern made him think, things with Barcode quickly come to a comfortable arrangement. The spontaneity with which he treats what they are living is sometimes surprising, even though Jeff knows there would be no other way for Barcode to deal with it.

Conversations have been a constant, although most of the time they end up interrupted by hands, arms, legs and tongues intertwined. As much as the younger one still almost dies of embarrassment in between laughter and his typical little squeals, Jeff understands that Barcode feels safe enough with him to talk about everything.

The need to be touching is present almost all the time, which is difficult to control sometimes. Barcode's appetite is at its peak and it's up to Jeff to keep him in check, even if everything is so easy and exciting that he finds himself too eager sometimes, completely aroused by absolutely anything the younger man does. He suspects that Barcode is learning too quickly how to get him out of control.

"The van is leaving soon, Phi." Barcode says on his lips, but does not push him away.

This is one of the times Jeff can't control himself. They are in the dressing room and standing in front of him, Jeff invades Barcode's mouth in a hungry way, leaning over him, hands resting on the arms of the makeup chair where the younger man is sitting. Barcode doesn't pull away, on the contrary, he holds Jeff's face firmly between his hands.

"I know." Jeff says as he nibbles on his lip. "I just wanted to kiss you real quick."

Barcode laughs slightly, pulling his head back a little to look at him closely. Jeff smirks after he threatens to bite the younger man's lip again.

"If I did that, Phi would scold me."

With a grunt, Jeff pulls away and rolls his eyes. When checking himself in the mirror he sees how messy he looks, his lips red. He even hears a giggle coming from Barcode before picking up his own bag.

"This is all your fault." Jeff looks at him from the corner of his eye, watching him gathering his belongings. "You drive me crazy."

Barcode doesn't answer, but laughs again and, as soon as he opens the door, Jeff feels a kiss on his neck. He shivers all over, so sensitive that he can't help but feel embarrassed when Barcode passes him and leaves the dressing room laughing. Jeff needs a moment to take a few deep breaths before following him to the van.

Barcode

I hope Phi is that enthusiastic when we get to the hotel

The message catches Jeff off guard. Barcode is sitting on the seat across from him. If he concentrates well, he can even smell his perfume.

Jeff

It's not the time yet to tell you what I'd like to do to you

Barcode

You know, today I was going to ask you to try something new?

Jeff takes a breath so deep he knows Barcode can hear it from where he is. So much so that he sees the other turn his face to the window and laugh without uttering a sound.

Barcode

What can P'Jeff show me today?

Jeff

No spoilers

Barcode

Can't wait.