Chapter 13

Hello, guys! This chapter has a special place in our hearts. We love and miss these two so much! 💛💜

We'd like to apologize for the readers of "For You Are Mine At Last" for taking so long to update, but we promise we will do as soon as possible.

Next week Jeff is coming to Brazil for a concert and we are so excited and thrilled and overwhelmed there might not be an update because we're going to be too busy loving and cherishing him! Thank you for your comprehension!

Last but not least: we're curious to know where you guys are from, so if you feel like sharing, let us know in the comments!

Barcode's song tomorrow! We are so excited with so much going on. Hopefully Jeff will post something. And we already know in our hearts the song is gonna be beautiful.

JeffBarcode is life 💜💛

Enjoy!

_______________

"Thank you."

As soon as Barcode closes the door after room service, he returns to bed carrying an ice bucket. He leaves the container on the bedside table and goes into the bathroom to get a towel. On the way back he gets rid of his bathrobe and sits down next to Jeff, both of them only in their underwear.

Under Jeff's watchful eye and aware of it, Barcode puts a reasonable amount of ice cubes on the towel and wraps it like a pack. Then he comes closer and presses the towel slowly on one of the burns that the rope left on Jeff's shoulder.

"I'm not sure if that helps." Barcode says quietly as he pays attention to what he's doing.

Jeff takes a while to answer and when he looks at him better, Barcode reflects the small smile the older man has on his lips.

"It's okay if it doesn't." Jeff sounds relaxed.

Barcode shakes his head as if to say he doesn't agree, but he doesn't quite respond and they fall back into a comfortable silence while Barcode switches places on the compress.

Jeff's eyes, which have never left his face, meet his after a long few minutes. Jeff tilts his head slightly to the side and the younger man takes the opportunity to place the towel on the shoulder he hasn't cared for yet.

"Tell me better how that happened?"

Barcode smiles slightly.

"It was like I told you." Barcode explains, alternating his eyes between what he does and Jeff's. "I kept researching after what Phi said. At first I considered learning online, but then thought it might not be very safe." Barcode wrinkles his nose a little. "So I found this place, this girl..."

The younger man shrugs, remembering how embarrassed he was entering the small establishment after contacting the owner over the internet and also how quickly he was peppering her with questions.

"You worried about being safe." Jeff smiles as if the other had done something very exceptional.

"Yes?" Barcode answers, a little confused. "It can be dangerous to tie the wrong place or with the wrong strength and... hm... it can be too intense?" He explains, even though he thinks the other doesn't need to know. "That's why it was important to know if Phi had eaten enough."

Jeff keeps looking at him with a smile that Barcode doesn't quite identify as amused or like the smiles he usually gets when he learns something new, like when he hits a really high note without being out of tune.

"I thought you were testing me to see if I was able to verbalize the safeword."

"That too." Barcode shrugs. "But Phi is more experienced than I am, so I figured some things were a bit obvious."