Chapter 5

CONTENT WARNING
Explicit Sexual Content | Smut | Dirty Talk | Oral sex

_____

When he opens his eyes to the ceiling, Barcode is still immersed in the best orgasm he's ever had. It takes a few minutes for him to look down and realize Jeff is not there. He then sits up in bed and finds him lying on the floor, arms and legs splayed out in a fascinating mess.

Barcode's eyes are quickly drawn to his crotch. The tight jeans, which in itself is something so sexy, are open. He can see his white underwear underneath, damp, Jeff's cock clearly hard. Biting his lip at the sight, Barcode is sure he can get an erection again just looking at him like that.

Jeff smiles slightly, eyes small as he looks Barcode's way, lips swollen, red and inviting. He starts to push his own jeans down, but the younger man stops him by getting off the bed and getting on his knees beside him.

"I think it's my turn." Barcode suggests.

Jeff laughs lazily, moving his hands from himself to go straight to the back of his neck.

"Come here first." Jeff's voice is low and husky as he pulls Barcode close.

The kiss is as fierce as always and he can taste himself in the other's mouth. Barcode crosses one leg over his body and sits right on his erection. Jeff's reaction is exactly what he's expecting when he moans into the kiss.

"Don't do this to me." Jeff whimpers as he bites his lip.

With a smile, Barcode kisses him harder as he rubs his hips against the other's. It doesn't take long for him to feel Jeff's hands on his ass, grabbing hard.

"Can we do it today?" Barcode asks in a whisper, but Jeff shakes his head. "Please, Phi." Another whimper. "I'm so ready."

One of his hands comes up to Barcode's face and Jeff pulls away from the kiss, caressing his lower lip with his thumb.

"I won't last long," he begins, his eyes glued to Barcode's mouth, "but I'd like to have that mouth of yours."

The way Jeff looks at him makes his cock come to life again. Sometimes he feels like he could stay there forever if the other wanted to. Barcode tilts his face slightly until he can get Jeff's finger into his mouth, sucking hard and letting go with a popping sound. Jeff's expression is something that he will keep in his memory forever.

Barcode goes down until he's level with Jeff's hips. He's never done this before, but just seeing his cock so close through the dampness of his boxers makes him lick his lips.

He slowly pulls his jeans down, just enough for the tip to be free, experimentally twirling his tongue around it. With his eyes alternating between Jeff's and what he's doing, he then licks him over the fabric. Jeff squirms at that and he hasn't even started yet.

Barcode mouths him slowly and carefully over his underwear, getting the fabric even damper. Jeff continues to writhe until Barcode finally gets rid of the fabric, revealing his glorious rigid length.

The younger man holds him tightly, attentive to Jeff's every reaction. And it's been a while since he's noticed Jeff's obsession with his mouth, so he takes advantage of that and very slowly licks the tip of his cock before leaving a wet, open-lipped kiss.

Jeff has his mouth open and lets out the sweetest moan he's ever heard. Only then does Barcode glide his lips around him, careful to cover his teeth.

At first Barcode does everything a little slowly, even though what he hears from Jeff doesn't tell him he's doing too bad. And as he is a fast learner, soon he's sucking more willingly, managing to divide his attention between his work and Jeff's reactions.