Chapter 10

CONTENT WARNING

 Bottom Top discussion.

They've made up and they were missing each other so much! And with their level of honesty and intimacy and both being so open and horny, we might have unlocked a new kink 👀
Enjoy!

______________

"Did I really talk in my sleep?"

Jeff awakens from his cat nap when he hears the question. He shifts a little on bed and takes a deep breath in Barcode's hair before answering him.

"You did."

They've been in bed for a long time and before that they got up only for a quick shower together, not wanting to be apart, not even for a little. Between the kisses, glances and cuddles they exchange, no conversation was necessary for a while, both basking in the presence of the other.

Lying on Jeff's shoulder, Barcode moves and raises his head enough to catch his eyes and the older man has to pull back a little bit to look at him.

"I don't remember dreaming about anything." Barcode starts, his fingers making small circles on Jeff's waist. "I'm sorry Phi got upset."

With a soft smile, Jeff gets closer and kisses one of Barcode's eyes, hugging him tighter.

"I wasn't upset, I was scared." He explains and runs his hand up Barcode's arm until it's on his, holding them together. "You know what kind of things people speculate about us."

Unfortunately reality is right on the other side of that hotel room door — or just a click away — and Jeff can't deny that this kind of judgment had a big impact on the path his thoughts took in the past couple of days. There is no self-esteem and clear conscience that could remain intact for so long in the face of a situation like this and a court outside waiting for a slip. Although he has done absolutely nothing wrong, the dread of hurting others somehow consumes him.

Playing with Barcode's hand, Jeff feels a light kiss on his chest and the younger man nuzzles him like a cat asking for affection. Jeff smiles wider and kisses his shampoo-scented hair.

"I know." Barcode says and intertwines their fingers. "And I know how much Phi always worries and is careful about how things might look. And I also know how much Phi respects me."

The comment comforts Jeff. With a light laugh, he lets go of Barcode's hand so he can crush him in his arms. Barcode laughs too, and when he looks at Jeff again, the older man grabs his face and leans in for another kiss like so many they've shared over the last few hours.

"Are you sure everything's okay?" Jeff asks softly into his lips, brushing them together.

"I am." Barcode nods his head lightly. "Just a little sore, but it feels kinda good." He lets out the last part in a whisper as if anyone else could hear him.

Jeff lets a laugh escape against Barcode's mouth and then he pulls back to get a better look at him.

"Nong's been so horny, hm?" Jeff rubs his lower lip with his thumb.

"Doesn't P'Jeff want to make the most out of the days we still have here?"

The mere mention of them going back home at some point makes Jeff's stomach lurch, but at least for the moment, he only takes a deep breath and decides he doesn't want to anticipate any discomfort. Not after the last few days away from Barcode. Jeff has missed him so much.

"Why? Do you intend to make a to-do list for us to follow?" The rhetorical question comes out in the middle of a laugh, but the sparkle that appears in the other's eyes with a mischievous smile is the answer, even if Jeff wasn't expecting it. "Barcode!" Jeff laughs even harder as the younger man gets up to pick up his cell phone.