Chapter 17

"Oh my!"

All Barcode does is laugh when he hears Jeff panting. After rolling off Jeff until he's lying beside him, both of them on their backs, Barcode allows himself to close his eyes and listen to the heavy breathing of the other gradually normalize with a smile. Not that his breathing is any different after the second round, but his whole focus is on Jeff.

Barcode turns his face towards Jeff a few minutes later and contemplates the mess he's always in after they have sex; the view is especially delightful today. He rolls onto his side and lies down on his own bent arm to get a better view, and just stays there, eyes glued to the older man.

Jeff still has his hair all tousled and plastered to the sweat on his face after Barcode moved him around a few times. The thought of how much he enjoys the dynamic between them makes Barcode bite his lip. Jeff knows how to handle him perfectly, but he also knows how to give himself completely, and they don't even have to talk about it.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" He asks with a smile, eyes closed.

Barcode laughs lightly and reaches out to brush the strands of hair from his face.

"Can't I?"

Jeff opens only one eye and turns his head a little towards him.

"I like it better when you don't just stare."

Every time he says these things, Barcode feels a lurch in his stomach that makes him want to laugh. It's a mixture of something he doesn't know if it's butterflies in his stomach or if it's him still feeling sheepish.

"Hmm." Barcode mutters softly as he approaches and turns his face towards the older man until he can wetly seal their lips. "P'Jeff knows if it were for me, we wouldn't stop."

His hand roams over Jeff's body, which jerks slightly, still all sensitive. Smiles are exchanged on each other's lips as Barcode pushes his legs apart. Jeff takes a deep breath as Barcode lightly runs his nails down the inside of his thigh.

Jeff turns to face Barcode and brings their bodies together as he hugs him around the neck, then wraps his leg around the younger man's waist, giving up the space he already intended to claim as if Jeff read his thoughts.

Barcode now runs his hand down his back towards his hip. They stare at each other closely, silently studying each other's features as Barcode rubs his entrance still dripping with his own cum. The heavy breath Jeff exhales hits him right on the lips.

It's still easy to slip his fingers into him. The slippery sensation makes Barcode lick his lips and Jeff moans softly with a lopsided smile, moving even closer.

"You can play down there all you want, but it's my turn." Jeff whispers into his lips, eliciting a low chuckle from Barcode.

"I didn't know we were officially taking turns." Barcode says as he pushes his fingers in firmly and catches Jeff rolling his eyes before closing them. "Phi looks so ready..."

Jeff digs his nails into the back of his neck and bites his lower lip, in the lost way Barcode likes to see him when he's doing the right thing. Another moan and Jeff curses under his breath.

"It's my turn." Jeff insists.

Barcode just nods, but neither of them seem to want to move. Within a few moments they are as hard as the first time. Jeff rolls his hips against Barcode's hand and lets out sweet quick sounds into his lips.

"So ready..." Barcode whispers again and Jeff shakes his head. "I promise not to abuse you too much this time, Phi."

His voice comes out in whimpering moan, in that tone he uses to get things from the other. Jeff laughs, shakes his head and lets out a loud moan as he presses his prostate.