A/n

So, I arrived to South Park on the second of August, I hung out with the guys and played Super Smash Bros all day on the fifth. It is now the seventh and A/n is blowing up my phone. Calling me at fucking midnight, interrupting my sleep. He's either forgotten I'm in fucking Colorado or he's being a dick on purpose.

My bet is on both.

It's now seven in the morning, it would be night-time for him. I was up since six reading his texts, I'm now outside on a walk and contemplating whether or not to call him.

I finally decided I should. If I don't he'll go to bed then blow up my phone in thirteen hours when he wakes up. The phone rings for a while, and as the phone is about the stop ringing he finally picks up.

"So you finally decide to talk." Of course, that's the first thing to come out of his mouth.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I moved across the world you fucking asshole! I'm allowed to be busy for a few fucking days! Meanwhile, you weren't talking to me for three fucking weeks! So don't pull that shit with me!" I exclaim, trying my best to keep my voice low as to not wake anyone while I walk through the neighbourhood.

"Oh so you're allowed to be busy but I'm not?"

"You're fucking kidding me right? I messaged maybe once a day when you stopped talking to me for THREE FUCKING WEEKS! I move across the globe and you spam me with fifty texts and ten calls every day for five days accusing me of cheating on you! You knew what day I was moving! You knew it would be hard for me and you made it FUCKING WORSE! So don't pull that shit with me!"

"Ugh, call me back when you're not being a bitch." A/n goes to hang up, thinking he can get the final word in but I'm not having that shit.

"Hang up and we're done." My words stop him, I can hear his breathing through the speaker.

"You don't mean that-"

"Yes, I do. I won't be treated this way. If you hang up on me we're done and I'm cancelling your flight here."

"Babe, no I'm sorry-"

"Sorry, for what exactly? Sorry for being a dick or sorry you can't get away with it?"

"I'm sorry for being a dick. It's just I have been really busy lately and under a lot of stress. I realised it was past the date you moved and not only did I forget to text you before you left home, but I forgot to see you off at the airport. I'm an hour's drive away from the airport and I forgot. The thought of not seeing you until the twenty-fourth when I was supposed to see you before you left pissed me off and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry Y/n. I failed you and instead of apologising, I got angry at you. That isn't fair on you and I'm sorry."

His words seem genuine and against my better judgement, my heart melts, my face warms and I forgive him, again. "I forgive you and hey, you'll be seeing me in what? Two weeks and three days? If you want you can call me every night, that'll be the morning for me. So I can say goodnight to you and you can say good morning to me."

I can hear him chuckle through the phone, his laugh is like a beautiful melody to me. "I'll set an alarm for it. Can't wait to see you,"

"I'll be counting down the days."

"I love you."

"I love you too," At my words, he hangs up the phone, he needs his sleep and I need to get my day started. My walk became a fifteen-minute jog around the neighbourhood, when I'm done I open the garage door to reveal the now-finished gym.

I wrap my hands and ask Alexa to play the Spotify playlist I created on my iPad called "Violence" It's full of all my favourite hype songs that would all fit in a fight scene soundtrack.