NEWS

"Breaking News this morning as Highschool teacher Steve Parker has been arrested. The twenty-six year old disgraced teacher allegedly took images of students in the girls locker room. He is being charged with allegedly possessing child pornography with the intention of distribution. He is also allegedly being charged with three counts of blackmail and two counts of sexual harassment of a minor.

Little is known about the identities of the students Steve Parker allegedly blackmailed and harassed as the police are keeping that information hidden. As for why Parker came forward, no one knows. Some believe it was Mysterion, but otherwise believe otherwise, saying Mysterion would have brought Parker to the police station himself.

Some are saying Professor Chaos made this happen. Others are arguing that none of this was because of vigilante interference and that Parker came forward of his own fruition. Most believe one of the victims took a page out of Parker's book and blackmailed him into coming forward.

Whatever the reason is, Steve Parker came forward with all the child pornography that was allegedly in his possession, as well as evidence of him allegedly blackmailing and harassing students. He is pleading guilty to all the charges and is expected to be sentenced later this evening."