Twinning

~Third person perspective, during the party, before Y/n was told about A/n~

Y/n had just explained why he freaked out over Jersey Shore and the guys were officially freaking out. They all knew they couldn't say anything yet, not when they already have to tell Y/n devastating news about his partner.

That didn't stop them from texting each other about it during the party when Y/n wasn't looking...

~Text~

Ky: DUDE
S: DUDE
Ke: DUDE!
C: Who's gonna tell him?
Ky: Tell him?! Are you kidding?! We can't tell him!
S: We need 2 talk abt it with Kyles mom first. We cant b sure until we do.
Ke: Cant be sure?! Dude! He has the same hair, his green eye is the same colour as Kyles and Kyle has specks of e/c in his eyes! They both 'go Jersey' and they share the same bday! He also threatened Cartman on his first day here! He's so obviously Kyle's twin! How can we not tell Y/n?!
Ky: We can't tell him, not until he's okay. Telling him about A/n is our first priority.
C: this is gonna be a shit show.

~back to Y/n~

After crying my eyes out I look up to see Lily. She has me cradled in her arms, her eyes almost as puffy as mine from crying. "Leo told me about everything... I'm so sorry Y/n." She hugs me tightly and I return the embrace. I'm so lucky to have her as my older sister, she's never failed to make me feel safe.

"Thanks, Lily..." I reply, my throat croaking slightly as I talk. "Wanna have some ice cream and plot his death?" Lily asks, getting off of the ground and pulling me up with her.

"I'd love that. We can even make him in 'The Sims' and kill him there!" I exclaim, already feeling better about this whole ordeal. Granted, I don't think I'll be dating anyone again for a while.

Trust issues for life, unlocked!

"Wait..." I hesitate while getting over my ex by killing him in a video game is fun, he was my date for my birthday. I now have no plans... "What do I do for my sixteenth now?" I ask, hoping she'll have some ideas.

Before Lily can say anything, Leo chimes in, "You could come to Kyle's party! You both share the same birthday and Kyle hates being the centre of attention so it's a win-win! You can celebrate and Kyle doesn't have to be the only one celebrated!"

I look at Kyle with a questioning gaze, "We have the same birthday?" I ask Kyle nods slowly, seeming nervous.

"Do you think, and hear me out here, that it's possible... That we're twins?" Kyle's eyes go wide with my question, he can't seem to get words out. Eventually, he gives up and just nods.

"That's fifty bucks, Lily, pay up," I state bluntly, turning my attention to my older sister. Lily looks at me with wide eyes, "You can't be serious right now! You find out you could have a twin and your first thought is our bet?!"

"Don't try to weasel out of this by a guilt trip! I told you we could be twins and you bet me fifty bucks he was related to me but as a cousin or something, not a twin! Not even a sibling! You said there's no way that would be the case! Well, pay the fuck up!"

Lily groans and goes inside to get the cash, "You're an asshole Y/n!" She yells from inside the home, butt-hurt about losing the bet.

I turn my attention back to Kyle and immediately realise how fucked up this situation probably is for him. He's a bio child, with an adopted younger brother. Why and how does he have a twin that neither of his parents told him about?