It's all so Incredibly Loud.

-TRIGGER WARNING-
Talks about; plans of $ex4ul a$$ault, feti$hi$ation, Cheating

The first party went off without a hitch! Craig and Tweek introduced me and A/n to their friends Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy. Clyde brought his girlfriend Bebe who is a lovely person with beautiful curly blonde hair. Tolkien brought his girlfriend Nicole who I immediately got along with when I found out she likes basketball.

Overall, it was an amazing evening. A/n got along well with Clyde and even had a deep discussion about footy and the differences between the versions they play.

Tolkien was a true crime and horror fan who seemed to know the lore about every horror movie out there. Jimmy was an absolute crack-up who had us all in tears multiple times and A/n didn't once become insecure about our relationship!

I see this as an absolute win.

That was all on Wednesday, today is Friday the twenty-ninth and I'm preparing our next party with Stan and his group which should be starting soon. "Hey hun, they should be here soon. Can you answer the door for me if they do? I still gotta get this food out." A/n nods at me, I smile at him before heading into the kitchen pantry.

I must have been gone for about fifteen minutes because Lily distracted me but I eventually head into the lounge room and I almost drop the two bowls of chips in my arms when I see what's on the TV.

A/n put on fucking MTV, Jersey Shore is on. "A/N, WHAT THE FUCK?!" I exclaim, quickly putting the chips down on the table so I can use my now free hands to block my ears. I turn to A/n and he's laughing his ass off.

"A/n you fucking asshole! Turn it off!" He turns up the volume, rendering my ear-blocking useless. I can't turn the TV off manually as I don't know how and I don't want to break anything. I need the remote.

"A/n, turn it off before my accent changes or I swear, you'll regret it." A/n isn't paying me any mind though, he's just laughing to himself. Waiting for me to change.

I walk over to A/n and grab his wrist, "Drop the remote before I pry it out of your hands." His face goes white, for not being on Testosterone I can make my voice surprisingly deep. Especially when I have the stupid fucking jersey accent which has now taken over my normal one.

He drops the remote, I grab it letting go of his wrist as I do. Quickly I turn the TV off and sigh in relief. A/n however is not happy. "You can't take a fucking joke." That pisses me off.

"A joke? My mental health is NOT A FUCKING JOKE A/N! You saw what happened last time you put on fucking MTV and refused to change the channel because you didn't fucking believe me! I trusted you to NEVER do that again! Not only did you do it again but you did it in front of people!" I have a full Jersey accent at this point, which is causing me to panic.

"LILY!" I exclaim as loud as I can, Lily runs downstairs the second she hears her name. "Who the FUCK put on MTV?!" She exclaims, almost going ass over tit down the stairs in the rush to help me.

"The fuck do you think?" I can feel the sass emanating from me. If this isn't fixed soon I'll go full Jersey.

Lily immediately grabs both my hands and starts controlled breathing for me to mimic. "Repeat after me. Fucking G'day mate, how's the Ute?" She exclaims in an exaggerated Australian accent. I laugh at her choice of words but copy nonetheless.

I hear my accent start to sound more Australian again, so Lily gives me another prompt. "Yeah nah, the Ute's cracked it, mate. Gotta head down to the servo and see if it's worth paying the reggo again or nah." She states so inarticulately.

I copy her once again and feel my voice go back to normal, disaster is officially avoided. "Thanks, Lil, sorry for panicking." I apologise, she just shrugs it off. "It's understandable. Took you two weeks to stop the first time. Don't want that shit happening again..." She trails off before heading off to her room again.

I turn to the guys who have just been standing there awkwardly the whole time, watching everything go down. "I'm so sorry about that guys, you're probably wondering what the actual fuck all of that was about..." I trail off and they nod in unison.

"I can't be around anyone from Jersey, whether in person or on screen. If I'm around them long enough I... I start to become them. I don't know why! It freaked me the fuck out when it first happened. I was ten at the time and almost shaved the sides of my hair. It happened again a few months ago because A/n was a dick and wanted to see me 'Jersey'. I can't believe he did it again." Reaching the end of my sentence, my anger is immediately directed back to A/n.

I turn to him, he's in a huff but I'm not having that. "You absolute fucking asshole. You have some fucking nerve being mad at ME when you OPENLY disrespected me! Either pull your head out of your ass or fuck off."

A/n immediately looks over to me with a softened expression, "I'm sorry. It's just... It was on when I turned the TV on and I wasn't thinking... I thought it'd be funny but that was a dick move... Can you forgive me?" He asks softly, hugging me as he does.

I gently push him off of me, not really in the mood for contact with him. "Yeah, whatever. Let's just move on from that shit show and get this party started."

The evening went smoothly after that but something seemed off... The guys were slightly on edge. Like they knew something but didn't know what or how to say anything or if they should. It was so odd...

Eventually, A/n says he's done for the day and heads upstairs, I go to say goodbye to the guys but they pull me outside with them.

"We've got something to tell you... It's... Important." Kyle starts, not daring to make eye contact. I knew they knew something.

"Quickly, we gotta head across the street to Cartman's and talk there before A/n comes." Kenny grabs my wrist and pulls me along to Cartman's, the others following suit.

Cartman opens the door and shoves me inside, the others follow behind and they quickly shut and lock the door behind them. "Okay... if you're going to murder me I should warn you I've got my butterfly knife on me" I joke but they don't laugh with me. This is serious...

"We're just going to say it... We know you don't like people beating around the bush..." Kyle starts, but Kenny takes it from there. "Tweek recognised A/n from Instagram. He sent A/n's Instagram page to Stan who showed the rest of us. We found out that not only are you non-existent on his page, no photos, no mentions, nothing. He also has..."

They looked at each other with anxiety, and I felt my heart drop. "Y/n... He has a girlfriend of three years." My breath is taken from me, I can't believe what I heard. But to my despair, it gets worse...

"That's... That's not the worst of it. Kyle did some digging and managed to find his Alt Reddit account through a mistake A/n made on his main Reddit account which is linked to his Instagram. Y/n..." Kenny stopped and looked to the guys for help, I feel tears threatening my eyes. What could be worse than being someone's side hoe?

"Y/n... He's only dating you because... He has a fetish for femboys... Specifically trans, dom, femboys." Kyle only just managed to get the last bits out and I just collapse. "He follows multiple NSFW pages of femboys, trans men and dom gays. He made his first post ten months ago... He spoke about a guy he saw on YouTube. A boxer who fit his exact fantasy... Every month or so he'd make a new post about your relationship and how he felt cheated because you wouldn't accept his... Advances..."

Kyle trailed off and looked to Stan for help, "Y/n. We're telling you this now because he plans on drugging you and using you the night of your birthday. His plan was to have his way with you, delete his number from your phone, block you on his phone and leave before you could wake up." Stan states as bluntly, not knowing any other way of saying it.

And with that, all the sadness that I felt, all the pain from finding out I was a side bitch. It all became anger, a deep hatred. Something deadly, an emotion I have never felt before. Something so toxic, so ugly, it was suffocating.

The worst part is... I don't hate it. It's toxic, but it's intoxicating. I can't help but breathe it in.

"If a dom femboy is what he wants so badly... A dom femboy is what he'll get..."