Marry Me (END)

"I swear to God, we're getting to old for this shit!" Kenny exclaims, killing another five foot taller monster. There's about a hundred of them trying to get into South Park.

"What? Getting soft? We're only twenty-one Mysterion." I reply, killing two of the monsters in my path. "I've been doing this for over ten years BE! I've gotta retire at some point."

"Retirements for pussies." Leo's tone is bored, I don't even know what he's doing. "Shut up Chaos at least I'm doing something!" Leo's laugh fills our ear pieces, "Oh? You've killed ten monsters. Meanwhile I've killed eighty in, three, two... One." An explosion erupts and all the monsters are lit a blaze.

"Nice work Chaos!" I exclaim, giving Leo a pat on the back. "No problem, I'm heading home. You guys will be at my place tonight for game night, right?" Leo asks, Kenny and I both nod in agreement before heading back to our own place and changing.

"I'm serious about the whole, retirement thing though... I'd like to leave South Park and settle down somewhere normal." Kenny sighs, stretching his back, the light from the setting sun reflecting beautifully on Starks Pond.

"Well, there's something I wanted to ask you. I think it will help kick start the whole thing." Moving off of the bench, I grab the ring box from my pocket and kneel in front of Kenny.

"Kenny McCormick. We've been dating for five years and in that time you've shown me more patience, love and support than I ever could have asked for. I love you with all my heart and I want to spend my life with you, will you marry me?"

Kenny looks down at me with tearful eyes, his smile shining brighter than the morning snow. "When I was in the third grade my home economics teacher moved me to shop class, saying the likelihood of me finding a rich husband was too unlikely. I'm excited to prove her wrong."

We laugh at his recalled memory, as I place the ring on his finger. He pulls me in for a kiss and in that moment I felt like everything in my life finally clicked into place. The final puzzle piece has been placed, allowing me to frame it and start a new one with the love of my life.