Hallows Eve

The gang and I have just arrived at Tolkien's. Jake said he was going to go trick or treating with his mates and would call me if he needed anything.

I'm so glad he managed to make friends, his group has actually done a group costume. Jake is the Eleventh Doctor, the guy he likes is River Song, the girl of the group is Amy Pond and her boyfriend is Rory Williams.

As for our group, we've all gone as Spiderpeople. We made our own Spider-sonas, it was a super fun project and I think we look awesome.

Tolkien's house is a damn mansion, no wonder he hosts all the parties. Walking inside it felt odd not taking my shoes off in a house this damn nice, but Tolkien insisted that it's fine to leave shoes on.

Music is blasting, drinks are everywhere and I'm not one hundred percent certain they're non-alcoholic so I'm going to stick to water for tonight. I can't be drunk or high as Jake might call me.

"Hey Y/n!" Tweek exclaims, pulling me aside to chat with him and Craig. Tweek is dressed as Aziraphale and Craig is dressed as Crowley from the Good Omens.

"Hey guys! Killer costumes!" We chat for a while about random shit, how crazy it is our sports teacher is a pedo, when the boxing season starts, ranting about the homophobia and transphobia spewed in our faces from random students, etc. We don't get to chat very often with Stan and Craig hating each other and all, but it's always a good time when we do chat.

"Spin the bottle truth or dare!" Clyde exclaims from the middle of the living room, an empty beer bottle in his hand. I go to decline but Tweek already has my arm in his grasp, pulling me over to the steadily growing circle.

"Kyle, Y/n is playing! Why the fuck aren't you?!" Cartman complains as he sees me being forcefully shoved into the circle. Okay, that sounds over dramatic it was more like a gentle "you're doing this" kind of shove.

"Y/n doesn't want to, he's just a push over." Kyle replies, I gasp in fake offense "Fuck you, get in the circle before I pull you in." Kyle rolls his eyes and begrudgingly sits next to me.

Clyde starts first, the bottle lands on Tolkien who's next to Clyde. "Dare." Tolkien states as he sees the bottle land on him, Clyde smiles mischievously. "I dare you to... Go outside and scream 'Fuck you Jerry'! As loud as you can."

Tolkien sighs, "Again? People are going to think I have a vendetta against someone called Jerry. I don't even know a Jerry." Clyde just laughs in response, signalling to Tolkien he has to do it. When Tolkien completes his dare he spins the bottle and it lands on Wendy.

This goes for a while until Kenny spins the bottle and it lands on me. He has a smile on his face that screams, "I'm about to ruin this man's night"

"Truth or Dare?" Kenny asks and knowing him he'd likely ask a question that's way too damn personal or embarrassing, but his Dare could be worse... "Dare." I reply, taking the risk. His smile grows and I immediately regret my decision.

"So, you like doing random choreography as a form of exercise right? Well... I heard that you tend to do songs you find amusing-"

I gasp, "Leo?!" Leo looks at me, trying to stifle his laughter, "I'm sorry! But the dance to "Sexy back" was so funny! I had to tell someone!" I shake my head in fake disbelief, "what else did you tell him?"

"He told me you know a dance to WAP." I look at Leo with wide eyes, "YOU TOLD HIM?! No one was supposed to know that! You weren't even supposed to know that!"

People in the circle begin to laugh and I hide my face in my hands, knowing full well it's probably bright red. "Before anyone asks I only did it because it's a good workout. No one was supposed to know!"