A-Rival

It's finally Sunday the twenty-fourth of August. The day A/n arrives! I'm at the airport in Denver, my Dad and I left the house at around seven in the morning and it's currently noon. A/n's plane landed so I'm anxiously waiting by his terminal.

A wave of people start to emerge and I manage to just see the top of A/n's head through the crowd. "A/n!" I exclaim, he drops his bags as I run to hug him. He embraces me in his arms, his warmth engulfing me, oh how I missed his touch.

We pull apart sharing a quick, but sweet, kiss before letting each other go. "Wow, you grew!" He exclaims as he grabs his suitcase. I smile, grabbing his carry-on bag "I'm about 5'9 now, doesn't help that I have platform converse on." I reply, showing off my trans-flag-coloured shoes. They were a gift from Converse last pride month.

"You're already like, three inches taller than me. Do you need the extra two inches?" He huffs, his father was a late bloomer and stayed at about 5'5 until he was seventeen. He grew an entire foot that year. A/n is hoping for something similar.

"The taller I am, the cuter you look~" He goes red and attempts to hide his face with his hood, earning a chuckle from me. He's just too cute.

We get in the car, he looks at me with surprise when I jump in the driver's seat. "You can't drive yet! You're not sixteen!" He exclaims, expecting me to say it's a joke or I just forgot which side the passenger side was on. 

"You can drive at fifteen here! I applied for a learner's permit before we got here! And I can drive unaccompanied at sixteen!" I exclaim, and my Dad immediately cuts me down a peg "Only if I think you're competent enough."

I roll my eyes and start the car, almost immediately I go to drive in the wrong lane... Again. Serves me right from fucking around and driving illegally back home. I've already gotten used to driving on the left lane...

After five hours we make it home, A/n slept for the majority of the trip. It's mostly the freeway anyway. A/n's still passed out when we get home, "Carry..." he mumbles to me when I open the car door. He's holding his arms out like a child.

I chuckle at his behaviour but oblige to carry him all the same. Gently, I place one arm under his knees and the other supports his back. He wraps his arms around my neck, snuggling into my neck. My Dad grabs A/n's bags and locks the car.

We head up to my room where my Dad puts the bags down and heads downstairs to see how far along dinner is. I set A/n down on my bed, taking his shoes off and eventually my own as well. "Hey babe, dinner should be ready in about thirty minutes. I'll have to wake you and drag you downstairs to eat before you can officially fall asleep okay?" A/n groans in response, snuggling into my bed.

I quietly leave to put our shoes by the door, stopping by the kitchen after. "How's A/n?" My Mum asks, stirring what looks to be soup. The smell of fresh bread coming from the oven.

My parents have always loved cooking but never had a nice kitchen to do it in. She looks so at peace simply stirring soup, in a kitchen she thought she'd never be lucky enough to call hers.

"He's good! Sure is tired though." I reply, sitting at the table. "I'm glad he makes you happy." My Mum responds. She's always had a somewhat negative opinion of A/n. Thinks he's shifty...

"Thanks, Mum, how were the turds today?" I ask, "HEY!" Jake exclaims from the lounge room where he's binging Doctor Who. My Mum laughs, shaking her head in disapproval, "Your siblings were great today. I had a Doctor Who binge with them, Jakes still watching the newer season but Lily left when I got up to make dinner."

I hum in response, the house has always been pretty chill.

We all had dinner, A/n is barely able to keep his head up. Apparently, he didn't get any sleep on the plane and he's absolutely wrecked because of it. I went to my room after dinner, and A/n went to sleep immediately while I played a game called "The Sims" on a computer I bought a few days ago. It was close to midnight by the time I finally went to bed.

I woke up at my usual time and went down to the garage to meet Craig for our weekly training session. Leo was there too, just to chill and play his guitar. Tweek was sitting, watching, as usual.

A/n didn't wake up until I was halfway through my training session with Craig.

"Babe... You left me alone," A/n whines, a cup of coffee in his hands. Meanwhile, I'm in an intense match with Craig, trying to dodge his ever-increasing skill. Craig uses the distraction to his advantage and manages to kick me, I completely fumble my stance allowing Craig an opening.

He goes to right hook my face but I duck and roll, I quickly gain my stance and kick Craig. He doesn't fumble nearly as much as I did and gains his stance with ease.

"Fuck, you were so close to eating shit," Craig exclaims as he goes for a left hook, I dodge and manage to left-hook him. "Too bad you're too slow"

Eventually, we get to the point that "We've officially hit each other too much" for Tweek to handle. Craig leaves to shower while I pack up the equipment. A/n seems to be in a huff, but I'm not entirely sure why.

 Leo, Craig and Tweek wave goodbye and I go to head up to my room to shower but A/n stops me. "What was that?" He asks, anger lacing his words. What's got his knickers in a twist?

"What?" I ask, genuinely confused by his behaviour. "You completely ignored me and had the nerve to flirt with another guy in front of me!" He exclaims and I just sigh, he can't be fucking serious.

"Hun, I didn't ignore you. I was obviously fucking busy. I also wasn't fucking flirting with Craig. Not only does he have a boyfriend, who was here with him, but he's not my type. So please, don't start shit out of nothing." While my words were angry, my tone was calm and collected.

A/n huffed again, I wish he wouldn't do this shit. "Alright, I'm having a shower. I'll talk to you again when you're not being a dick." I state plainly, once again going to head up to my room only to be stopped again.

"Can I... Can I join you?" A/n asks shyly, I feel my face starting to heat up. I'm probably as red as a damn hair. He was just pissed at me and now wants to shower with me?! He's been behaving more and more desperate lately. He never used to be so 'all or nothing'

"M-maybe another time." Is all I manage to mutter out before rushing up to my room, locking the bathroom door behind me.

We've been dating for nine months, I'm not even sixteen yet and this isn't the first time he's made sexual advances. I've made it pretty clear I'm not ready for any of that yet but he still insists on making me feel awkward.

Hopefully, he doesn't pull any of this shit around other people...

Worry begins to fill me as the warm water flows over me. I'd hate for him to be overly affectionate and sexual towards me around others, especially if he feels intimidated by the other guys and feels the need to make a show of our relationship.

"Mark his territory"

I shudder at the thought.

I want to be good friends with these guys, if A/n makes it awkward because of his insecurities over me it might make a bad first impression of me...

I was so excited to introduce myself and A/n to everyone officially but I'm so unsure now. Damnit Y/n! You shouldn't be thinking about your partner this way! He's your boyfriend! Why are you so anxious about this?!

Deciding it'd be best to just let the thoughts go, I take a few deep breaths and clear my mind. Thinking about it will just make me spiral and there's no point getting upset over a situation I created in my own mind.

I'll just have to wait and see how everything goes.