Truth or Dare (PART TWO)

Kyle spins the bottle and the game continues. Ten minutes later;
- I'm shirtless,
- Craig had to choose between taking pants off and five shots so he's now puking from all the alcohol,
- Clyde is in his undies and has spilled, almost all his secrets but he's only had three shots so he's the most sober person here,
- Kenny is in a princess costume because he let it slip that I find it hot,
- Leo is high,
- Tolkien had to leave because he completed a dare that involved pissing off Nicole over the phone,
- Stan and Wendy are covered in hickies after seven minutes in heaven and then got into an argument over a truth Stan spilled,
- Kyle and Cartman are drunk but not vomiting,
- And Tweek is covered in apple juice.

"I should not have tried that weed..." Leo says softly as I reach to spin the bottle, "I told you to take the shots dude. You could always just vomit it up like Craig."

"Uh, vomiting up vodka is not something I recommend." Craig retorts, sipping his water wearily. Just as my hand goes to spin Kenny stops me, "before you spin. I have an idea."

"Oh great, another one your ideas," Tweek states sarcastically, trying his best to not fiddle to his juice covered shirt. "Look, we're all pretty fucked up so I figured we should probably be ending the game. However, I want to make it interesting. We'll end the game elimination style. You have three choices, complete the truth or dare, drink, or leave. Last person standing wins."

"Okay, but what's the benefit of winning?" Stan asks, completely unaware of the fact that his shirt is on backwards which Kyle has been giggling about for the past two minutes.

"I've got ten bucks~" Kenny coos, grabbing the note from his shoe. "I'll only agree to this under one condition. If you vomit, you CANNOT pick drink. Your only options are to leave or complete the truth or dare." I state, looking over to Craig as I do. The last thing I want is a trip to the hospital because some asshole couldn't admit their loss.

"Fine. Who's in?" Kenny asks excitedly and everyone grabs whatever note they have available but they all range from five to ten dollars. The total is just under one hundred bucks as there are ten of us. The winner takes it all.

I spin the bottle and everyone watches with anticipation as it spins round. As it starts to slow Cartman's "please not me"s become louder until eventually... "FUCK! WHY ME?!" Cartman exclaims hiding his head in his hands. He has to take four shots if he doesn't do what I ask and there's no way he wants to leave the game. He's had six shots total already.

"Cartman, truth or dare?" I ask wickedly, "Dare?" He replies fearfully, all of my truths toward him have been embarrassing. My dare will be worse. "Kenny will write everyone's name on a piece of paper and I will draw a random name out of the hat. You have to kiss the person I draw out."

Cartman groans, immediately regretting his decision. Kenny laughs, writing everyone's name on slips of paper and placing them in a hat. He bent Kyle's paper twice so I'd know which one it was, yes we ridged it. But I couldn't exactly just dare him to miss Kyle.

"And the name is... Kyle."

"You ridged that!" Cartman exclaims, lunging for the hat. I pull it away, "how? Kenny wrote the names and why would I ridge it to say Kyle's name?" I ask innocently and Cartman pauses, his face going red once he realises what he just said in front of everyone.

Deciding not to let anyone think over what he exclaimed he quickly pulls Kyle towards him and kisses him on the lips before hurrying back to his spot in the circle.

Kyle, who was not paying attention, looks at the other boy in confusion. "If you wanted a kiss you could have just said so." Kyle says flirtatiously which is completely out of character for him. Granted he's never had so much alcohol. His drinking works similarly to Amy Santiago from Brooklyn 99 and six drink Kyle seems to be a flirt.

The game continues and people very quickly start to drop out.

"Y/n, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Have you ever written and published fanfiction, if so what fandom did you write about?"
"Yeah... I've had too much to drink and I'm not answering that. I'm out!"

"Stan, truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"I dare you to eat the old leftovers in my fridge."
"I'm out."

"Tweek, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to mix all the liquids in the fridge and drink it."
"Fuck you Stan! I'm out!"

"Kyle, truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"I dare you to take a big sniff of the vodka."
"Sure..." Kyle grabs the bottle and takes a deep breath in, apparently he had so much to drink that that one sniff was enough to make him vomit. He didn't want to continue the game after that.

Clyde answers another embarrassing truth, so far he has admitted to;
- Wetting the bed until he was six (not due to medical problems either. He just enjoyed the feeling of wetting the bed. Yes. He said that. Out loud.)
- Shitting in a sink. Twice.
- Sharting himself at school LAST YEAR. He literally had to call his Dad for another pair of pants because, and I quote, "His fart followed through."
- He has tried to suck his own dick but is yet to succeed.
- He has worn the same pair of underwear for two weeks straight before

And he just admitted to eating a piece of spinach that was left in the sink after washing dishes because Jimmy bet him five bucks to do it.

If anyone is going to win this game, it's Clyde. He just does not give a fuck.