Exhausted

The boxing season has started and I've been training harder than ever. Craig signed up so he's been training with me. I'm not backing down this season. This time I'm going to win. I've even started low doses of testosterone, which don't have a big effect for a while but it's cool to know I'll be slowly going through the puberty I should have had from the start.

Leo and I spoke about his Professor Chaos and I confessed to my two vigilante situations. Leo confessed to not wanting to be a villain, but wanting to be a vigilante instead. So, we've agreed that he'll use his power to create Chaos against criminals instead of civilians. To help him with this, I've agreed to be his bodyguard.

I thought this wouldn't be hard but there's shit happening in South Park almost every other day. Drunks, robots, genetic mutations, aliens, etc. I don't know how one town can have so much shit but it's actually fucking insane.

We literally spent all night creating a plan to send aliens back home and I'm fucking exhausted.

Mysterion has been a pain in my ass about everything too. He keeps trying to stop Leo's plans and I keep having to fight him. He just doesn't believe Professor Chaos is capable of doing anything for the right reasons.

I'm so damn tired. "Y/n!" I hear someone exclaim, waking me up from my sleep with a start. "What?! What's wrong?!" The guys all look at me with concern, "Dude, lunch is almost over. You slept through the entire thing... Are you okay?" Kyle asks concerned.

I stretch my arms and roll my shoulders, creating satisfying cracks to spread through the upper half of my body. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just super damn tired." I reply, yawning.

"You're training too hard dude, sleep is important too. If you don't sleep then all that training is pointless." Kenny makes a good point, I should probably stop helping Leo with 'Professor Chaos' until the boxing season is over.

"You're right. I'll try and find a better balance." The bell rings, signalling us to go to our next lesson of the day. We've technically got two lessons left, but since it's Friday and I've got a free period last I can leave early after this next lesson.

I'm not sure what the lesson even was, I fell asleep the second I sat at my desk. I think it was supposed to be Spanish class? I'm not sure because half way through the damn lesson some jackasses decided to light the girls toilets on fire. Every single one. On every single floor.

How to fuck do you even light toilets on fire?! It's a fucking toilet!

"Come on students, single file, this way." Our teacher tells us lazily, not really caring about what's going on. I doubt this is the first time some assholes decided to pull this shit.

We were escorted out of the building and told to go home early, the bus drivers arrive and they don't seem very pleased about this either. They likely have other jobs on the side so this wouldn't be ideal.

"Fucking asshole students, screwing up my damn shifts." The bus driver mutters to himself as we get on board, I'll definitely have to thank him when I get off at my stop. I mean, I do it every time but I say it with emphasis when they seem like they're having a bad day.

Jake's already on the bus, chatting happily with his friends. I smile at him as I pass, sitting down at the back with Kenny, Kyle and Cartman. Stan is sitting with Wendy in front of us.

Kenny puts his arm around my shoulders, it has become a habit of his but I don't really mind. "Do you guys wanna hangout at Tweek bros or something?" Kenny asks, Kyle looks up from his mass of notes, "I could use a coffee. My history teacher has got assignments so far up my ass I can taste paper."

Cartman laughs to himself at Kyle's choice of words, but it's too quiet for Kyle to hear. I noticed he's been off Kyle's back more and more lately. In fact he's been somewhat helpful, AP history is the only AP class Cartman takes and he's so good at it he's actually been helping Kyle.