❤️‍🔥A Night To Remember❤️‍🔥

❤️COMMENT + VOTE❤️
———————————————
(AN: ok, I HAD to upload this episode! I couldn't leave ya'll hangin like that!😅🥵)

We laid down together on the living room floor, removing our clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties and him in his boxers. He kissed and caressed my body, playfully kissing my feet, which made me giggle because they were ticklish.

"Quincy, stop!" I laughed as I covered my face.

"Sorry, even your feet are sexy. Everything about you is sexy."

He continued to kiss up my legs until he reached my inner thighs.

"I wanna taste you," he said seductively.

Sensually biting my inner thigh, he looked up at me with so much sexual desire and asked, "Can I taste you?"

I bit my bottom lip, and shook my head in agreement.

"I need to hear you say it."

"Y-yes." I whispered.

He wasted no time shoving his head between my legs. His long tongue sent waves of pleasure through my body.

"Mmmm! I needed this so bad!" I moaned as I caressed his head.

"And I wanted this so bad," he said as he continued to taste me.

I couldn't say anything except whimper in pleasure as he sucked my now hardened clit with his pink luscious lips.

"Babyyy...mmm...love your tongue."

I could feel an orgasm building up as he inserted his two fingers inside me.

He gripped my left thigh with his left hand, while using his right hand to finger fuck me. My chest heaved up and down as the orgasm ripped through my body, leaving me breathless.

He found his way back to my lips so I could taste myself.

"I need you inside of me," I whispered, massaging his back, while his body was still between my legs.

"Ryan, are you sure you wanna do this?"

I didn't say a word. I opened the condom, placed it on him, and guided him to my entrance. He gently pushed inside me, causing me to gasp because he was larger than what I was accustomed to. I suppose he noticed from the way I scratched his back.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't."

Once he knew I was comfortable, he gradually increased the pace and intensity. Keith had always been gentle with me, but there was something about the way Quincy took control that I loved—it turned me on even more.

Being the adventurous person I was, I whispered in his ear, "Fuck me harder."

I tightened around him and could feel him on the verge of losing control.

"Get on your knees, I want you to back that ass up on me."

I smiled, getting into position and bracing myself for his entrance. He changed the condom and thrusted inside me. The pleasure was overwhelming(in a good way), causing me to fall onto my elbows.

He released my ponytail, letting my hair fall down my back. Gripping my waist, he thrusted deeper into me, arching my back until my face was pressed against the floor.

I pushed back against him, and he was about to climax, moving faster and deeper while tightly gripping my lower half. He lifted me up and laid me on the sofa, spreading my legs so that I could feel all of him. I gripped his butt letting him know I need him deeper and at that moment he turned into a beast and continued to fuck me...HARD.

"You're so deep, baby. Yes! I love it deep. Fuuu-"

I couldn't even finish the word, that's how good he felt to me as I came on his dick, his was coming right after me.

"I'm about to cum, baby, shit!" He groaned.

"Cum for me, baby. I want you to cum all over me," I screamed.

He sucked and bit my neck as he approached his climax.

"Fuck, Ryan, shit baby girl!" He pulled out, snatched off the condom and released onto my stomach, collapsing on top of me.

"Shit! That was amazing," Quincy said, kissing me deep. We fell asleep entwined in the sheets.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AN: COMMENT + VOTE - how was my sex scene y'all? I'm not good at writing them, but I try! 😩😅...🔥🔥🔥❤️‍🔥 STAY TUNED

Song: A Night To Remember - Shalamar