❤️‍🔥Beautiful Surprise❤️‍🔥

"I feel like it's been forever since I've seen Ryan

"I feel like it's been forever since I've seen Ryan."

"Damn bro, you were into Ryan like that?" Justin asked as I was scrolling through my iPad looking at Ryan's Instagram page.

"I am actually. It was deeper than the sex, she's a great person to talk to. I've never seen someone who could turn any negative situation positive."

"Yeah, she definitely got you sprung. A nigga supposed to be finalizing the pieces for the drop, instead you over here scrolling through her IG."

"I ain't sprung, but Justin she said we can be friends, but can't keep in touch. That shit don't even make sense, I wish my mommy was here – she'd know exactly what to say."

"I'm sorry man, but I think Mama Kim would tell you to go after what you want, but this situation is crazy because she's married."

"I wanna respect her and her marriage, but after we slept together, the feelings came back from when we were on STAR." 

"Look bro, just let her be and you focus on building your empire. You also need to deal with Karruche, as much as it pains me to say this, she's having your kid, you need to at least try to communicate with her."

"Yeah, alright, let's get back to business."

***

Arriving at Mosaic Martini Bar for happy hour was my way of escaping reality. I ain't gonna lie there were some beautiful women here, specifically one sitting at the bar alone. Shit, with my married girlfriend ending things and me parting ways with my pregnant baby mama, I figured, what the hell did I have to lose? So, I decided to approach her.

"You here alone?"

"Ummm hello to you too. Who wants to know?"

"I do, I'm Quincy." I said extending my hand.

"I know who you are.  I use to watch you on STAR."

"Thanks for the support. So, what's your name?"

"It's Kelcy."

"Nice to meet you, can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure."

Irons residence

Irons residence

"Kelly, what are you doing here?" I asked with extreme suspicion.

"You two know each other?" DJ asked.

"Yes, we met in New York, how did yall meet?" I asked still suspicious of Kelly's motive."

"This is embarrassing, but I met her sexy self at a strip club."  DJ admitted.

"Oh?" I responded, arms folded, recalling Kelly's commitment to quit dancing for her son.

As she sipped water, my parents bombarded her with questions. I couldn't blame them, but the situation felt off.

"Ok, I'm gonna shower and hit the sack. Good night.

***

2 days later...
MT. Sinai Women's Center

I sat in my examination gown at OB-GYN appointment waiting for my doctor to come in. My anxiety was at an all time high, so I needed something.

"Good morning, Mrs. Powers. How are you today?" she greeted, hands freshly washed and gloves on.

"Terrible, Dr. Lee. Something's really wrong. I'm anxious all the time, to the point it makes me sick. I need something for anxiety," I expressed.

"Let's start your exam, and then we'll discuss prescribing something for your anxiety," she said, handing me a cup for a pregnancy test.

After I urinated in the cup, I laid on the exam table conversing with Dr. Lee as she examined my breasts for any lumps and bumps.

"How's the music coming?" She asked.

"It's good. I have another single coming out soon."

"Oh, how exciting!"

A knock on the door interrupted us; the nurse handed Dr. Lee a file chart, presumably mine. Dr. Lee's neutral expression turned quiet, causing worry.

Sitting up, I asked, "Dr. Lee -"

"We can't finish your exam today, and I can't prescribe you any medications for anxiety."

Confused, I questioned, "What? Why?"

"Mrs. Powers, you're pregnant. What a beautiful surprise!"

———————————————
💋COMMENT + VOTE💋

Thoughts??
———————————————
Song: Beautiful Surprise - Tamia