❤️‍🔥Not Gon' Cry❤️‍🔥

———————————————
Any typos, I'll fix laterrrr🤪
———————————————
3 months later...

"Hey, jellybean, you ready to chill with Daddy and your brother?" I said, picking her up from the crib

"Hey, jellybean, you ready to chill with Daddy and your brother?" I said, picking her up from the crib. She started crying, "Daddy's sorry." Ok, now that you're all set, let's get your brother ready."

Being a single dad is tough. Ryan and I are still apart, but I keep thinking about getting back together. I miss her a lot and the family life we had. Even though we're separated, she makes things easy—no fuss about taking care of Kali or asking for child support. Meanwhile, Karruche's a nightmare. I'm paying $4,000 a month for child support while she lives off my dime, and every interaction with her is a fight. She doesn't want Kasin around Maria because she's still adjusting to Ryan being out of the picture. Ryan's moved on, and it's hard for me to accept.

The doorbell rang, and I called out, "Carmen! Can you get that? I'm busy getting the kids ready!"

Kelcy walked in, "Hey Q! Oh my god, look at these two cuties! Kali is such a mini-you and Ryan, it's wild. And Kasin? I'm not sure who he takes after yet."

(Kasin Porter Brown...4.5 months)

"He looks like his mom

"He looks like his mom. A'ight, little man, you ready? Kelcy, can you grab Kali?"

"Of course I can. She's soooo cute! Is Ryan gonna meet us?"

(Kali Princess Brown...4.5 months)

"Yeah, she'll be there

"Yeah, she'll be there. I know my baby—sorry, I mean Ryan—she loves Disneyland."

"Nigga, you still want her, don't you? You need to ditch Maria. Are y'all even together?"

I laughed, "Yeah, I want Ryan back, but she be lyin'. And as for Maria, we're not together. I only told Karruche that to keep the peace. Ryan knows the score."

"Boy, that was three months ago. Get over it. Ryan's moved on. My girl said she's done crying."

"She said that?"

"Not exactly, but it's clear as day. Anyway, let's roll. It's gonna be a day with me, you, your kids, Jude's kids, my nephew, Ryan, Justin, Britt and Kelly. Ryan said DJ hates amusement parks."

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Disneyland was a blast today. With Kali and Kasin, plus Jude's kids, Kelly's son, and everyone else, it was a full-on family affair. I couldn't help but keep an eye on Ryan, though. She looked great, and I was tempted to try my luck.

As we were waiting in line for a ride, I leaned over, trying to strike up a conversation. "Hey, you look amazing today," I said, giving her a friendly smile.

Ryan shot me a look, one eyebrow raised. "Thanks, but we both know you ended things three months ago. What's with the compliments now?"

I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm just being honest. Tryin' to keep things light."

Ryan crossed her arms, clearly not having it. "Friendly is one thing, Quincy, but don't get it twisted. You made the decision to break up. I'm here for the kids and to have a good time. That's all."

Kelcy piped up, giving me a teasing grin. "Quincy, you're acting thirsty. Let's just enjoy the day."

I sighed, watching as Ryan took Kali and joined the rest of the group.

As we moved to the next ride, I decided to try my luck again. I approached Ryan while she was adjusting Kali's tiny Mickey ears.

"Hey, Ryan," I said, keeping it cool. "I know we're just here for the kids, but how about we hang later? Just to catch up."

Ryan glanced up from Kali, her expression a bit softer this time. "Quincy, you really don't quit, do you?"

I shrugged with a smirk. "What can I say? I miss you."

She paused, then sighed. "Look, I'm here to have a good time with the kids. Maybe we can talk later, but for now, let's just focus on them."

I nodded, understanding. "Alright, fair enough."

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

As we were all chillin' and eating, Justin threw out the idea, "Yo, let's hit up that beach party tonight! It's gonna be wild."

Kelly jumped in, "Since DJ and I have our own place, I can watch the kids if y'all wanna go. I'm down."

I looked over at Ryan with a grin. "So, you in?"

Ryan gave a small smile. "It's been a minute since I had a night out. Plus, I heard it's a day party, so I'm down."

"Bet," I said, feeling good about the plans.

As we wrapped up, Kali and Kasin had already dozed off, and Kai was close to it. Kelly, Jude, and I took turns checking on the kids while everyone made plans for the night.

———————————————
❤️‍🔥Thanks for reading ❤️‍🔥
———————————————
Song: Not Gon' Cry - Mary J. Blige