💔Officially Missing You💔

———————————————
💔COMMENT + VOTE💔
I'll fix typos laterrrr🤪✌🏼
——————————————

———————————————💔COMMENT + VOTE💔I'll fix typos laterrrr🤪✌🏼——————————————

A week later...Girls night at Ryan's
9:24p

"All I hear is raindrops, falling on the rooftop
Ooh, baby, tell me why'd you have to go
'Cause this pain I feel, it won't go away
And today, I'm officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today, I'm officially missing you..."

"Ryan Destiny, if you play this song one more time..." Jude said, flopping down next to me on the bed.

"Y'all, I really miss him," I said, tears welling up as Tamia's Officially Missing You played softly through my Beats Pink Pill by Nicki Minaj.

"Hold up, this is my part!" Amiyah said, snatching my hairbrush from the vanity.

"Shhh, you're gonna wake the baby," Jude warned.

"Girl, no I'm not. She's in her room," Amiyah said, waving her off as she belted out the song.

"All I do is lay around, two years full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all
I don't know you at all
Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say, baby
It's safe to say that I'm officially missing you.."

"Your turn, Britt!" Amiyah said, tossing the hairbrush to her.

"Well, I thought I could just get over you, baby
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way to let go of you..."

She handed it to Jude, who was over the song but joined in anyway.

"Ooh, can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby, say, you know it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially, it's official
You know that I'm missing you, yeah, yes
All I hear is raindrops, ooh, yeah
And I'm officially missing you..."

I laughed through my tears because my girls really were trying to cheer me up.

"Ahhh! She's laughing! Mission accomplished! We got you to not only smile, but actually laugh," Amiyah said, flopping across my lap.

"Guys, it's been a week and I miss Quincy so much. His kisses, the way he holds me, loves me, fucks me," I chuckled. "Ugh! My bed is so lonely," I said, throwing myself back against the headboard.

"Damn, you're sprung and in love," Britt said, laughing.

"So, have you talked to him? I mean, you moved all your stuff out of that big ass mansion quick," Jude asked.

"I didn't want to see him. I can't believe he dumped me over a video," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I was talking to Justin—"

Before Britt could finish, I cut her off, "Justin? What's he got to do with this? I'm sick of his ass always being in the mix."

"Okay, Ryan, you don't gotta talk about my man like that...damn."

"No, fuck him. He probably told Quincy to break up with me."

"I don't know about that, but Justin did say Quincy's struggling without you."

That gave me butterflies because I thought he'd been hating me this whole time. "So, am I supposed to care?"

"Ryan, don't even front like you weren't just sitting here crying over him," Amiyah replied.

"Okay, but he broke up with me because I didn't tell him about meeting Keith. I should've told him, but it is what it is. Everything happens for a reason," I said, trying to stay composed.

"Shit, you've got that right," Jude said, leaning back on the bed.

"Ry, where's Kelly and Kelcy? I mean they did help you move back into your condo." Amiyah asked, genuinely concerned.

"I didn't invite them because Kelcy and Quincy are tight, and I don't need either of them running back to Quincy or DJ. You three, I never have to worry about your trust," I replied.

"We've been down this road before; we'll get through it again," Britt said, rubbing my knee.

"Ugh! I'm just so tired of crying and people messing me up!" I yelled, jumping off the bed. "What did I do to deserve this? I was a DAMN good wife to Keith! Asked him why he cheated, and he couldn't even give me an answer. And Quincy—" I choked up, my voice cracking. "I'm so in love with him. This breakup hurts worse than my damn divorce. I don't get it! I just don't understand. I know I didn't tell Quincy about meeting Keith and lied when he asked, but damn! I never meant to hurt him. I just needed closure. How'd we go from engaged to this? I thought we could work through it, but whatever."

"Ry Ry, we got you. We always have each other's backs," Jude said as the three of them comforted me. Then I heard Kali crying through the baby monitor.

"Let me go get my baby. And thank y'all for being here. It means a lot."

———————————————
💔COMMENT + VOTE💔
I'll fix typos laterrrr🤪✌🏼
——————————————

Song: Officially Missing You - Tamia