💎The Most Beautiful Girl In The World💎

———————————————
COMMENT + VOTE
I'll fix typos laterrrr🤪✌🏼
———————————————

"🎶Could you be the most beautiful girl in the world? It's plain to see you're the reason that God made a girl

"🎶Could you be the most beautiful girl in the world? It's plain to see you're the reason that God made a girl." I sang along to Prince's song, looking into my baby girl Kali's eyes, gently swaying her in my arms.

I felt arms sneak up behind me, joining in on the fun, and I jumped, spinning around.

"Relax, it's just me," Ryan said, kissing me.

"Damn, you're gorgeous." We kissed again. "I love you and can't wait to make you my wife."

"I love you too, and I can't wait for you to be my husband. And hey there, pretty girl," Ryan cooed to our 8-week-old daughter.

Kali smiled.

Ryan gasped. "Quincy! Did you see that? She smiled."

"I did. When's your mom coming to get Kali? We got reservations at 7."

"She'll be here at 5!" Ryan replied, heading to the kitchen.

Ryan was in the kitchen making the baby's bottles. She wanted to breastfeed, but said it was too painful. It's been wild around here, to say the least. I've got two kids two days apart, and co-parenting hasn't been the easiest with Karrueche, but we're making it work. Ryan and I moved in together at my place and let her brother and Kelly stay in her condo until they find their own spot. Oh, and Ryan said yes! We're getting married.

Kali fell asleep, so I put her in her swing and met Ryan in the kitchen. I sat down at the island, watching her pack the baby's overnight bag. She knew I was staring.

"I can feel you watching me, weirdo," she said, laughing as she turned around.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I'm so mad at myself for not being the man you needed back when we were on STAR."

She walked over to me. "Well, you got me now, all of me. No point in dwelling on the past." She straddled my lap, kissing me deep.

I pulled away. "Mm, that was nice. I just wish I would've treated you better when we were secretly dating. I know how much it meant to you to be in a real relationship and not just friends with benefits. I'm sorry about that."

"Hey, stop it. The past is the past. I love you."

I stared into her eyes. "I love you too." We shared another heated kiss. "Damn girl, I can't wait to make love to you."

"I can't wait either," she said, pecking my lips and getting off my lap.

✨✨✨✨

6:00pm

I was waiting by the door for Ryan and she was finally ready, coming down the stairs. "Shit, girl. You look beyond beautiful. Make a nigga wanna rip that dress off of you right now."