Prologue

Radha stood in a corner listening to all the taunts. It is not new for her. All these years, she listened how infertile she is that her womb couldn't even produce a girl child.  At first it was about male and now they started talked about girl child as if it's least her womb can produce. Sevya held her bhabi as a sign of support. With faint smile Radha looked at her sister in law who always proved to be in every worst situation silently.

" Enough!." Radha heard his voice. Walking inside like a king with his two brothers he looked around the room. Srida being a new candidate couldn't understand what is going on.  But Sevya knew, if her brother in law is here, this is going to end.

" Get out!." He shouted. As soon as he uttered those words, everyone scurried out.  Adwait and Keyur took their wives with them leaving Radha alone with her husband.

" How many times should I tell you not to entertain these fools?." He shouted walking to her. Radha being used to his anger did not say a word. After all how can she go against his mother's way of socializing? Which obviously turned towards her fertility issues.

" It is not your fault, I should let mother know how they are disrespecting their daughter in law." He stated. Holding his hand, Radha forced him to stay.

" Please no.  She will get hurt. I don't feel bad. It's not like we are trying for a baby anyway. I am okay ." She said . Her words caused a strong emotion in him.  His world for a moment crushed down thinking how his behavior towards her is causing Radha to bear all this nonsense.

" You are mine remember? What is mine cannot be disrespected in my presence. Not until i die and even I did, I will make sure they respect you more then."

With that said he left her baffled. One thing Radha knew the day she got married to Rayaan and that his brothers are extremely possessive of what they think is theirs.  To protect it, they can go to any extent. 

*********************

Please vote comment and share my story.