Chapter 02

The grand hall shined with glittering chandeliers hanging from high ceilings. The ancestral manor exhibited a wide range of decorations attracting every variety of crowd who were invited to soak in the royal celebration of Usha Toshniwal.

Having no choice but to get ready Sevya the least interested one to decorate herself stood infront of long mirror her husband got it fixed to complete his fantasy. With blushing cheeks, she remembered what all deeds they did in private part of their room.
Suddenly door of his walk in closet opened and she turned around to find Keyur walking out with three piece suit with self print of lion on one half the suit. Tucking his neck piece , Keyur looked at his wife to see her still in robes, hair left open with naturally tinted cheeks. He knows how much she hates to get ready. 

Clapping his hands, he instructed her personal maids to help her. Walking towards Sevya, he stopped few inches away from her. 

"I prefer if you keep your hair down. Also, I am yours. Stop blushing. Don't be late, I will be waiting. " With that said he kissed on her forehead . Moving back he gave her one last glance as she hurried to get ready. Her heart beating fast and hands shaking with excitement Sevya sat on her stool , as personal stylists helped her .

***********************
Radha stood before her mirror,  mood was low since the time Rayaan abruptly left her after they shared a passionate kiss. That's all she is allowed to feel. Radha did not like how he gets to control this part of her life whereas, he gives full freedom in others aspects.  What is stopping him these all years? Placing her hands on waist, she assessed her figure. Is it my wide hips? Too much of long hair? Filled up thighs?

Rayaan leaned against the frame of their room door. He knew what she is thinking yet he couldn't prove her that it's not her beauty or personality which made him take this decision. His hands twitched to touch her.

"You ready?." He asked her.  To which she jerked away nodding her head.  Going hand in hand they entered the grand celebration silencing every other voice.  People smiled, women lusted over the man who was proud to show off his wife and send a warning glare towards the men who didn't leave a chance to eye his wife.

"I would have bedded her the same I found her you know. By now, she would be in my arms with our kids trailing behind. No doubt problem is with that silent bastard who gets to enjoy his time. " Rayaan heard someone snickering making his vein pop out.  Radha heard but maintained her composure.

"I heard younger one is more romantic and in hurry to produce an heir. Guess Radha needs to go to him to quicken the process. " both the couple heard from an older woman who is quite close to their mother. 

Rayaan did not like how they are taunting his wife, passing snide remarks on his masculinity. For a moment he couldn't understand the obsession of announcing his love making schedule to people he doesn't consider important. What do they get after finding out if his is actually capable to travel inside her womb or not.  On the other hand Radha was upset. Not because of shrewd comments but the way Rayaan stayed unaffected to it.

***************************
Adwait lifted his sweat drenched head from shoulder of Srida who closed her eyes after heavy workout. He couldn't control who breath taking she looked after her bath. Both of them were silently smiling looking at eachother. Adwait knew her since his college time. She worked as head of NGO his company had set up for welfare of students who lost their parents early. His was a love at first sight. He loved the way she interacted with less privileged in tender way, always attended her dance performances which were conducted to raise funds for orphans. Behind all these, Adwait loved the way she was. A girl with pure heart and strong will to do something for the society.

Srida pushed him back with shyness. Adwait held hand, kissed each finger sensually stirring unknown emotion in her. Laying beside her, he pulled his wife on his rock steel body.  Srida looked at his member which was rock hard few minutes back. 

"Ride me my lady."He spoke stabilizing her hips over his. With wide eyes, she looked at him and the clock indicating they are going to be late.

"Shhh... we won't leave this room until you come for me again. " With stubborn tone, Adwait entered her,  making her moan . With study pace they both achieved ultimate pleasure.  With tired eyes Srida looked at his face.  They have exactly half an hour before presenting themselves infront of everyone.  Adwait slowly took her in his arms, washed her body before his and wrapped a towel around her torso packing his wife like a baby. 

"I will send you help ." He said letting his wife ready for few minutes. Srida was grateful to have a person like him. All her life she never knew what love was, her life was stuck between scholarships. Then one fine day he entered NGO looking smart and handsome. Made her sit and proposed to marry her. Little did she know her life was going to change drastically after agreeing to him as he's the best shot any girl can get in this whole rajasthan.

****************************

The crowd gathered around the old couple who smiled widely looking at their sons and respective wives.

"Today! We are going to celebrate 65th year of my dear wife. She has blessed me with three wonderful sons and a daughter who left us early to watch us over from heavens. I am forever grateful to the life she chose to share with me. No matter how many years have passed,  she always made sure I remember that after all we are all here because our mothers chose to bear us 9 months,  they gave us their body to grow,  nurtured after we born and made us what we are today.  In order to honour the amount of sacrifice and happiness they share with us conditionally I announce to you all that we have decided to set up an institute for all the mothers who wish to work. They are helped to learn different craft work, explore new ideas for small scale bussiness. Give them same space to grow and expand their happiness . Along with this whoever wishes to join,  will be given a certain amount of stipend and their kids education will be taken up by three sons." Pratap announced as the whole crowd cheered.

" Women empowerment is important but taking it in right direction is most needed. I should thank my daughter in laws Radha and Sevya for pouring life to my ideas and our new member Srida for setting up a plan to implement it. For I believe, change starts at home. So I would like to announce that those who wish to learn classical dance and encourage our culture are most welcome to join dance institute we have created for my youngest Daughter in law Srida. She will personally train and guide you. " He announced surprising Srida who had tears in her eyes. Adwait winked at her whereas Radha and Sevya smiled looking at her happy face.

Amar pratap never ceases to thank every member of his family equally as his mother taught him.  He looked at his wife's proud smile and kissed her cheek. Making everyone hoot in happiness. Looking over his sons he gave a curt nod. Keyur and Rayaaan knew what he meant but Adwait waited for his brothers to signal him.  For he was asked to stay low as more spotlight was on him due to his marriage.

**********************

Please vote comment and share my story.

Do follow my Instagram account.  Link in bio.

Until next time :)(: