chapter 13

" Kill him. "

Rayaan looked at his guards who dragged the body from the chamber. With frustration lacing through his veins he closed his eyes. Radha's beautiful smile and ever graceful jhumka flashed infront of his eyes. Calming himself down, he looked at Keyur who nodded his head. Although Adwait is big enough when deals are tough, people are dangerous these two brothers tend to keep him out of it as he's quite famous to loose his temper.

" I will handle Bhai. You go home." Keyur said which made Rayaan smile at his little brother.

" We will handle Keyur and We will go home together. Ok?. Let's just wind this up." Rayaan said. Not having much choice Keyur prepared documents for them. The work which he hates most but forced to do just like his other two brothers. Rayaan, on the other hand removed his shoes, folded his hands and prayed silently for the soul he ordered his men to kill. Being violent and chosing violence was different. He never wanted this lifestyle nor wished for his brothers to see a day like this. Each kill made him feel guilty but Radha's words keep him calm. Rayaan saw his wife pray silently even if she hurts an ant unknowingly. An innocent soul who teached him to be grounded and accept your mistake, own your guilty and move on. 

" Bhai, I think it's better if we plan something else now. We can't fall in their trap. " Keyur spoke as he looked at his brother silently praying standing infront of Ganesh ji idol which Radha gifted his brother. 

"Keyur, I will think what has to be done. Till then hold off this bussiness.  We can't get exposed so frequently.  Don't forget we have family to answer, people who wait for us. We can't be suspicious. Few days let's us stay underground." Rayaan suggested which made sense to Keyur who silently nodded his head.

Wiping his face, Rayaan entered their room. Sweat kept dripping from his hair making Rayaan look like a messed up person. Radha glanced at her husband while looking at files which he asked her to double check. She couldn't understand what work he had on Sunday early morning especially after they had passionate moments before night.  Radha raised her eyebrows questioning him about his drenched attire. Rayaan gave her a small smile unable to lie any more. If she knows the reason, she will dig up every evidence to see what actually is going on which isn't safe for her as well as his brothers. Two of his brothers knew only what he intents them to know. Being elder one is costing quite heavy on his shoulders.

" Were you at gym wearing suit early morning. " Radha questioned him to which he just looked at her. Unaware of turmoil going inside him,  Radha decided to play seduction game to make him feel the same.

" I would have joined you. " Radha said walking slowly towards him. Rayaan snapped his head towards her imagining how hurt she would be if he get hold of her.

" I would have helped you ease off frustration." She continued while his mind raced miles trying to get rid of thoughts which plague him like a disease.

" Maybe you are not interested in my offer. Instead, it would have been good opportunity to show off my toned body, just like yours mine too will be appreciated then-" Rayaan understood the meaning behind her words but the situation he is in couldn't help his mind to calm down. With long strides, he pulled her towards him placing his mouth on hers. Radha took time to understand that it's not out of love but something else, an emotion which he isn't ready to express.

" What happened?." She asked him moving away holding his face in hers.

" Come here!." Rayaan whisper shouted pulling her again into an intense kiss. Radha not having much choice gave up into his needs. Slowly the roughness which he exhibited came down, Rayaan realizing he hurt her kissed in extremely slow motion trying to be gentle while his heart raced with multiple scenarios of her actually getting injured if only she was present there.