chapter 20

Sweat dripped from Radha's face as water was being poured continuously on her to get information.  She didn't flinch nor said a word. The three ladies were tied to three different ends in the room. Srida was seen crying , Sevya had scared face while Radha was emotionless. People who kidnapped her couldn't still figure out that she is not Srida.

" Get cold water! Pour it on her until she dies or opens her mouth!." A man who is around mid 50s ordered. At this moment Srida was shit scared to even utter a word.

" Try me. Aren't you bored going after only one lady? What are we here for ? So boring! It's like watching a movie without any break." Sevya spoke sarcastically irritating the man. Radha glared at her for unnecessarily interrupting their torture. Her protective instincts took over as they approached Srida instead of Sevya.

" Dare you lay hands on her! Your dirty secrets and works are known to me the most." Radha spoke with shivering body. Everyone in the room expect the two woman looked at Radha with wide eyes. The man who's ordering around walked upto to Radha and held her by neck. Looking into her eyes, he searched for a minute to see if she's really faking it or not. 

" Sehgal Saab. How are you?." Radha spoke in a low voice spitting right on his face. Leaving her he took few steps back. Looking between three ladies he was now confused as hell.

" Sehgal Saab how's your work going on? Satisfactory or my husband and brother in laws are being an ass as usual?." Sevya spoke looking at Radha who smirked at him.  Shocked was something he never experienced in his life and now he doubts if he's really going through it.

" Sehgal Saab, is my husband torturing you enough or you are missing him now?." Srida spoke gathering her courage. Both Radha and Sevya looked at their youngest sister with wide eyes. Srida just glanced at them as that man walked speedily towards her.

" Who are you? Radha?." He asked tightening her chains making Srida wince with pain.

" I wonder who am I? Am I Radha? Sevya? Srida? Or an invitation to your death?." Srida spoke boldly as Sehgal asked his men to make her stand and tighten the chains. The other two raged with anger, Radha more than anyone. She understood these people are sent by someone else who wanted to attack their husband's using them as distraction. A technique she was aware of due to her father's misdeeds. What surprised her was how Sevya and Srida played along when they have no idea about things she's talking . Now that Sevya has created confusion, Radha knew its better to stick with that plan and protect her sisters.

" Pouring water on me, making her stand and hitting my other sister in law will not get you any closer to the information you are seeking. What do you want? Send your demands to our husband's. I am sure they will load you with money,  give you whatever you want." Radha started her tricks assessing how they are reacting to each and every word. She was getting drenched while Sevya was being hit mercilessly out of frustration.  Her cheeks got split , lips were swollen, her left eye is cut. Srida's palms turned reddish blue and her legs gave up too. She worried how far they are going to torture her as she needs her limbs to dance. Now that they made her stand, Radha looked at Sevya who understood her worries.

" Remove these or I will hit you!." Sevya shouted pulling her chains. People who were trying to tighten chains of Srida looked at her. Leaving her alone they went to Sevya . She shouted loud enough for everyone to gather around Sevya.

" What's your problem? Can't you keep quiet?." They asked her.

" We are quiet since 2 days. Won't you give us food? Water? ." Sevya shouted as Radha took out  pin from her dupatta. She's been waiting for a distraction. Srida looked extremely tired as her hands were holding up the weight. They sure did tighten her chains but not enough to harm her.