chapter 33

A happily ever after is considered only if we believe it truly is. It's not about being loved or staying in love all the time, it is about how well you were able to maintain whatever love you were given. Radha stood infront of huge glass windows overlooking the city. Her hands trembled and body gave up, yet she stood still waiting for the time to stop.

"Radha?." Rayaan slowly came forward. She looked at him with teary eyes. World has a way of balancing good and bad. If there's anyone who knew how it works, it's dear Radha.

"I...I can't believe this.." She gasped turning around. Clutching her phone tight, Radha walked towards Rayaan. He embraced her without any kind of unnecessary words.

"Do you think they are really her parents?." Rayaan questioned Radha. She nodded her head moving away. Confusion spread through his face.

"We need to inform Keyur. She needs to know they are alive. Living in Delhi with their adopted son." Radha murmured. Just after she found out about her parents murder, Radha insisted Shekhawat collect enough data to produce before the court. She wanted horrible punishment for people who took away Sevya's parent's. Digging up evidence herself made her come in contact with Sevya's parent's who in fact are alive and healthy. She couldn't believe what her investigator told her. A piece of information which can change everyone's lives.

But real question is..

Will they want her back?
Why couldn't they accept her? Why?

"Let's calm down. She is pregnant Radha. We can't just drop this on both of them. They dealt with trauma so bravely." Rayaan spoke holding his wife.

"Why is it that when we try to live normally something comes up to fuck us?." Radha asked looking at him.  Rayaan just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't feel like talking. Stress took over his body since the time he single handedly started taking care of the company. His other two brothers were trying to build up their own companies , their plan to is merge everything once these Kickstart well. Just then Keyur walked inside giggling to something in his phone. He sat beside Radha smiling at his brother.

"What happened? Bhai? Bhabi?." He asked looking at them. Rayaan shifted on his feet.

"Keyur, we need to talk." Radha spoke looking at him. He gestured her to go on.

"I think Sevya's parent's are alive. They are living in Delhi with their adoptive son. " She repeated herself. Keyur had stoic face not reacting to Radha's words.

"Surprises don't leave us alone right?." He whispered looking away. Radha could tell he's hurt but trying to be strong.

"We can meet them before you decide to break this news to her." Rayaan suggested

"Why can't we just leave it bhai? We can't right? I have seen her crying holding her parents photo, wanting them to be with her during her pregnancy. Time and again, my mind goes back to her parents. It's fucking hell to be this influential, married, stuck in a life cycle where the name of solution doesn't exist unless we are dying." Keyur shouted walking around. Rayaan took hold of his arm , halting his brother.

"Look,  we are with you. Bury this here or inform her your decision. We will never interfere with your personal choices. I am your brother Keyur, I exist to protect you no matter what age you are. Understood?." Rayaan spoke making his eyes go glossy. Keyur for 30min without speaking a word. Radha held his hand in support silently while Rayaan looked ahead thinking deeply. It's been 2 months since Keyur announced their pregnancy, Toshniwal household held the news within themselves to safeguard Sevya. Veer and pregnancy news made them extremely happy paving way for future which they anticipated to build with new additions.

"I want to meet them Bhai." Keyur spoke standing in his place.

"But..she's still..." Radha trailed worried about Sevya.

"No bhabi. I need to know why they abandoned her. Why her uncle or aunty lied or kept this secret or didn't even try to find out." Rayaan nodded his head at his brother who made sense.

*********************
"Veer!." Srida shouted as he danced all over the studio wearing only one shoe. Srida started her classes as well as practice for improv contest which will be held in two months. She wanted to shine in the form as Once Adwait told her how free and beautiful she looked while doing an Improv.

"Get back here! Or else you will be banned to see momma dance!." Srida shouted which made Veer halt in his run cum dance. Adwait just then opened doors of the studio to find his wife and child facing off each other in an extremely angry posture.

"You both look like bull and the man with red. Although bull here is certainly my love- Srida." Adwait spoke carrying Veer in his arms. Srida huffed looking away tired with all the practice and her son who decided to grace his presence during her busy days.

"He learned walking but nope, that's a starter pack to run from me. Hold him still will you? I need to warm up. Kids will be coming in for classical dance." Srida spoke kissing her husband who grinned. After his parents found guilty, court ceased the institute in order to avoid further crime. With the help of investors and his company profits, Adwait could afford setting up another one for all the kids and women to work under. Subsequently, people liked his charity work and encouraged women to work for better sustaince.

"I am happy to see you dancing." Adwait genuinely spoke smiling at his wife who bowed gracefully before  dancing away.

*********************
Sevya sat in their balcony holding her 4.5 months pregnant belly. She started showing bump at the end of 2 months which doctor said is pretty normal considering position of the fetus. She missed Keyur , he's been gone for 4 days , only way of contact is his constant texts whether she's good , eating well or has any problem.

"Bhabi. Let's go for dinner." Adwait knocked her door gently. She turned around and smiled. Asking him to sit with her Sevya looked above towards the sky where clouds danced freely to the tunes of wind.

"Adwait, we together came through so much,  do you even by a chance miss your parents? I am sure you had wonderful childhood atleast few years?." Sevya questioned. Adwait understood what she meant, he couldn't tell her its not his place to answer this but his heart held him back.

"Bhabi, I am the youngest one in this family. Most pampered and loved by my brother rather than my parents. If you particularly ask me about my childhood with parents, I would say maybe I miss being a mischievous child. Who pranks were taken lightly, I certainly did not get beating from my father as compared to Rayaan bhai. I don't miss them, my memories are with the people who held me together and made me into a man I am today." Adwait replied to which Sevya had many questions running.

"Don't you feel void?." Sevya asked.

"I used to.  Now that they are behind bars and I got my peace. My void had been replaced with my child and wife." Adwait replied.

"What happened bhabi?." Adwait asked not really understanding her.

"I miss my parents Adwait, more than ever now. It's like a part of me feels they are here but a part of me knows they are not. " She spoke.

"Maybe all we feel indicate something bhabi? Why get agitated unnecessarily? If you feel void, talk it out,  let universe know what you crave for. Maybe just maybe your wish will get fulfilled?." Adwait winked making Sevya frown. It's not the first time he has spoken in puzzles but how can she get her parents back? They are Dead. Burned in car crash where they couldn't retrieve even their bodies.

"You seem to become Veer." She commented making him chuckle.

*****************
Unedited.

It seems my story became bore to you all!

Well please do read, comment and share my story.

Until next time:)