Chapter 16

" I want a divorce!." Sevya shouted pushing Keyur away from her.

" Fine ! Take it!." He shouted back. Sevya was stunned hearing her husband shout on her.

" What do you mean by that?." She asked him calmly.

" You always do what you want right? Why are you even informing me?." He spoke walking close to her.

" What do you mean by 'Take it'?." Sevya asked again pushing him.  He glared at her .

" Is it so easy to give divorce?." She questioned him with anger and hurt clearly visible on her face.

" Is it? You tell me. You are the one who leaves me alone when you find slight discomfort, you are the one who don't share with me when you felt you were pregnant, not to forget now you are the one who asked for divorce. Tell me was it so easy to exclude me in everything and expect me to be there at the same time?." He asked  titling her face towards him. 

Sevya felt as if someone poured a bucket of cold water on her. She disrespected Keyur at every chance available when he actually stood for her.

" I love you Sevya. No matter what you think or happens. I love you from the moment I saw you at our company helping my dad. That day you were taken by me mentally. Now, if you are demanding to get separated from me who am I to stop you?." He said tracing his finger on her lips.

" What do you mean by Who am I?." She whispered holding his arm.

" You are my man! My husband! How dare you question your place in my life! Yes I am a wreck when I get angry but weren't you the one who's holding secrets?." Sevya blamed him.  Keyur silently listened to her complaints. He's not in position to talk about allegations which his wife conveniently made on him. 

" Why are you silent? Are you really going to divorce me?." She asked him quite scared with the way he's behaving. But the inner turmoil of Keyur cannot be understood by his wife who started crying.

" What if I grant your wish? Never in my life I said no to you? Why should I now? I love you that doesn't mean I have to keep you bounded in this marriage where you don't feel like staying?." He said in a calm voice assessing her reaction. As expected Sevya hit him on chest asking him not to talk rot.

" I am sorry! I am sorry I left you alone but I don't want us to fight because of my anger! I...I don't talk good when am angry! I just loose control! I am sorry Keyur! I truly am! Don't give me divorce . You are supposed to fight for me!" She said holding his collar. Keyur smiled at her, Sevya's mood swings and her anger levels are beyond his expectations. She has always been expressive in an aggressive way which turns him on.

" And?." He asked her.

" And??." She mumbled looking into his eyes.

" I love you." She finally declared her feelings out resting her head on his arm. Keyur snaked his hand over her waist pulling his wife towards him.

" You will be the death of me. We rarely sleep without having aggressive verbal encounter. Are you ready for physical ones?." He asked her to which she just kissed him.

Keyur lay awake after their intense session of love making. It all started when she saw Rayaan warn Keyur against going to him face to face. Sevya thought he has a habit of visiting brothels just like his dad which caused a huge fight between them. Keyur however cleared the fact that it's not about brothel but a deal which Rayaan wanted to keep on hold for few days. Sevya was confirmed Rayaan is trying to save Keyur and she started fighting again. Keyur couldn't explain the business he had to deal other than their construction  company. Few more days and they will be free to explain what's actually going on.