Chapter 24

Rayaan saw his wife work in kitchen moving around swiftly. Since the time they learned about Srida and Sevya, he did not know how to react. He's the reason they suffered so much,  he insisted that they stay calm and not inform their wives about the dealings. But his mind ran miles thinking what if this was destined to happen even if they took extreme measures? Mental trauma scares people for life, he feels guilty for causing so much trouble for ladies of their house. 

" Shall I help you?." He asked Radha who was busy making aloo parathas for everyone.

" No. Check on Keyur. Adwait went out for a meeting with some start up company. See that Srida is awake, having her milkshake. She tends to vomit early in the morning.  If she did, prepare it again ok?." He instructed him.  He huffed obeying her orders. Since the time he cried infront of her, Radha took things in her hand. She swiftly decided that they should leave their house, shift somewhere away.

Porbandar according to Rayaan is a dull city. He was never interested in history nor cared to know much. He respects our ancestors struggle but his heart is still young.  Although being elder one forced him to look tough,  he loves to enjoy night life, street food, go out visit tourist places which he couldn't do much. Adwait covered up whatever he missed during teenage for which he is highly grateful.

" Sevya?." He halted in his steps looking away. His guilt clearly made him silent around her. Sevya closed their door asking Rayaan to follow her to open terrace.

" Bhai. I want to apologize." She started for which Rayaan had no voice.

" But Sevya you haven't done anything.  I am sorry, I asked my brothers to be quiet as I felt it's extremely dangerous to lead a life in terror not knowing when you husband is going to office or dealing with shit or when his life is in danger." Rayaan Said looking away. Early morning rays made the sealine look like light yellowish blue abstract painting. Sevya and Rayaan stood calmly lost in their thoughts.

"You did whatever you can to protect us. Sometimes we tend to forget how strong the other person is. I am not blaming you for this condition. I am saying I forgot how strong you are bhai. You endured so much for the sake of your brothers. Radha bhabi is so lucky. " She commented smiling at him.  Rayaan mirrored her smile thinking about his wife, her silly antics which make his day.

" I am lucky to have her. She is the one who gives me support to endure so much.  Radha, my love suggested that we start afresh. Move away , expand our bussiness as got brains. If you don't like this house then you should definitely blame Keyur but for the rest, I would like to take the honors." Rayaan spoke patting her head.

" She is indeed strong for all of us." Sevya said smiling at him.  Rayaan nodded his head before moving towards his youngest sister in law who sat on bed glaring at milkshake in hand. Sevya joined him and chuckled looking at Srida.

" Bhai. This is yuck. Yuckiest one can have. Can you believe it? I used to pay so much to drink this. Me and my baby hate this yuck." Srida said keeping it away. Rayaan laughed at her.

" Srida, I promise if you drink this. You favorite breakfast is waiting for you." He cooed patting her shoulder. Sevya helped her as she drank with lot of tantrums.  Rayaan came back to see Radha drenched in sweat struggling with heat around her. Pushing her away he made his wife sit on stool, as he continued making parathas. Keyur joined him after a while . Both men finished what Radha started serving hot breakfast on the table.

" I am sorry." Rayaan said looking at Radha washing her face. She smiled circling her hands around his neck. Pecking his lips Radha hugged him.

" There were so many help to assist you with daily work. I am not able to provide you with all that. Moreover, you are never used to working so much! I am sorry marriage with me had made you suffer so much. " Rayaan said hugging her back.