Chapter 05

For a man who is almost 6'5 Adwait crouched down on his knees beside his sleeping beauty. Stroking her hair lovingly he smiled at her innocence. In his huge bed looks she  is like small caterpillar in fetus position hugging her favorite stuffed whale. He always admired her from afar now she is all his to admire.

Adwait knew Radha bhabi is innocent the way she fights with his brother Rayaan but someone who is residing in his heart has taken that title from his bhabi. Srida opened her eyes to see her husband kneeling down on the floor beside their bed looking at her with a smile. She blushed hiding behind her stuffed whale, not long ago, he had her caged in his arms assuring his wife how important she is in his life and no matter what others talk or plot against them they need to stay together and shut the trolls who don't have minimum dignity to respect her as she is.

" Good morning love." He spoke kissing her forehead. Moving her with one hand. He laid down beside her. No matter how tempting she is, he still needs to go to office for their bussiness to run smoothly leaving her back at home. Sometimes he wished she could work with him in his office .

" You didn't go?." She asked meekly looking up from her stuffed whale while he nodded his head pecking her nose.

"Thank you. " She said like a whisper but the meaning behind it was understood by her husband. Srida was glad to know that he assured her in a way she will never question his actions. When Sevya bhabi told her communication is important she took it literally while Radha bhabi's advice was to think before you blurt your thoughts.  She should have considered both her sister in laws advice before showing her rage.

"You shouldn't thank your husband. Our souls are one." He replied.

Her heart swell with love hearing him consider her as his equal. She thought people only promise what they are told to and very rarely do follow them. Adwait surprised her at every step making her belive in trust. If anyone has gained her trust then it would be her husband who stood for what is right.

"What was your plan if you were not going to, umm you know thrash him yesterday night?." She asked him.

" That's for me to know and you to ponder upon until I come back home.  Be a good girl, go to your assigned job. We are rich but not stupid enough to waste our time in bed over silly things. " He said getting up from their bed and tucking her in with her stuffed whale. Kissing both her eyes he whispered in a very low tone.

" Since you have been a very good girl yesterday night . You are allowed to sleep half an hour more."

*********************
"Radha." Rayaan called  gaining  her attention. With eyes directed towards her feet ,Radha didn't dare to look at him.

" Are you ashamed? Angry ? What is it that is making you look so sad?." He asked her. She being a shy person couldn't address the elephant in the room.

" If you don't tell me, I am going to take you right here , right now." She felt his hands on her hips squeezing them. Looking into his eyes, Radha showcased her weak self. Tears spilled out of her eyes making him frown.

Was I too rough?

Did I hurt her anywhere?

Checking her body he took out the neatly tucked saree and pulled away the piece of cloth confusing Radha. With his actions, she was aroused but mostly confused at his worried expressions. Holding his hand which was dangerously moving towards the only place he kept on kissing last night. 

" Hmm?." She hummed.

" Did I hurt you?." His next question made her sigh. This man never ceases to impress her. No matter what happens in this world, his first worry will be about her. As an unsaid rule, she tipped on her toes and kissed him slightly to which he moaned.

" No. " She replied. Her bare minimum answers were killing him but come to think of it he does the same. Hugging her close to him he kissed her neck .

What a peace!

" Go to work. Spend some time with Srida. You are mine remember that." He spoke not before pinching her waist indicating she should get dressed. Radha had a shy smile on her face, his few words did assure her that she is important to him and whatever happened last night was not mere pity on her. She could see her husband yearning for his wife. A raw emotion which she always missed seeing in him. 

*************************
It was not new for Sevya to see her husband gone for the day. She doesn't know how sincere other brothers are, she for sure knew why they don't stress about being punctual, as Keyur  alone is enough to get work done for the day within an hour.

Last night Keyur was tensed about the repercussions, for him safety of the family is very important. Though brother never talked much with others or their wives, when they meet no one can stop them from unending conversations.

"You do realise your actions yesterday night might have caused a wave of anger towards us?". He questioned Adwait who had boring expression. Nothing is important than his wife's dignity.

"Brother. We are not kids anymore. How could you not stop him?." Keyur had to question his elder brother who was lost but heard what he said.

For him this incident showed what he missed all these years. The person whom he made plans to protect from every harm has the capacity to lure into a magical world. He thought he saved his dignity by protecting her but he understood , her taste on his lips was worth the risk.

"Will you two talk ? Open your mouth? Why do I always feel like your elder brother ??!." Keyur shouted in frustration.

This caught Rayaan's attention. He observed his younger one who is not interested in this conversation and the other worrying too much like his wife Radha.

" Did father not give birth to us? Did he not save his wife's dignity ? He respected her more than any of us could imagine. If he didn't, we wouldn't be taking over his bussiness Keyur. What Adwait did was an impulse act. He should have waited for the right time. But I think this had to happen for all of us to realise how important our woman are. One word from him triggered her, if Mann singh plans to attack our greatest strength and weakest point we should be more than ready and composed unlike yesterday." Rayaan finished looking at Adwait to open his mouth.  His brothers sharp glance made him uncomfortable.

" I apologize for what I have done. Rayaan bhai is right,  keyur bhai I was not in my right mind when Srida questioned that is how I keep quiet if someone insults her in public. " Adwait spoke.

Anger pulsed through the three brothers.

" Besides, I couldn't take how he bad mouthed his own daughter. She deserves a world filled with all happiness for bearing us and your mood swings especially since years." Adwait spoke pointing his finger at Rayaan who narrowed his eyes.

" Whatever, it is our duty to protect them from such harsh talk. We should have straightened Mann singh long back , if we had done that we wouldn't be seeing this kind of nonsense from him.  Srida is right at her place, won't they expect us to stand for them when someone insults ? Our silence will only show that we are not prioritizing their relation with us." Keyur spoke .

"Exactly." Adwait reacted.

Rayaan was silent. His brothers words made him understand what grave mistake he has done all these years. He did stand for her but not having a physical relation and not even giving her a reason behind his boycott on it made Radha vulnerable but she is strong enough to understand Rayaan's unsaid reasons. He smiled what a fool he was.

"Why are you smiling?." Adwait asked.

Snapping out of his dreamland. He looked at his brothers with serious expression.

"Let's show what we can do? What the point of being in a powerful position if we can't play with the sinisters?." Rayaan said making other two riled up. 

*******************
Please vote comment and share my story.

Do follow my Instagram account .

Until next time :)

Boys and Bullets✅️ (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें