Chapter 17

"What have you three done?!." Their father shouted

Keyur stood infront of his brother while Rayaan was seen shaking with anger. Adwait stood few feet glaring at Radha's father who had smug face. He still feels they shouldn't have given him his bussiness back especially after what he did at the party.

" We have a reputation. A standard and an authority here. You three have just tampered with everything we built in this city." Usha exclaimed looking at Adwait.

" Your son's have lost their mind and body to their wives. It is difficult to revamp someone who's into someone else's  body and mind." Radha's father commented. Within a second he found himself and the chair lying on floor.

" Before you open your dirty mind, remember well she is your own daughter.  Your blood, if you can't respect your own how can YOU a person who is equal to flith can be respected here?? If you wish to go out of this room alive, don't you dare speak shit about Daughter in laws of our family. " Rayaan warned holding his collar.

" You say m flith? You say she's my blood. If you am a flith then she is too. I will respect her the way you do Rayaan." He snickered . Anger triggered Rayaan in a bad way. Before Adwait could interfere. Rayaan lifted him by collar holding his neck and pushing him against a wall. He couldn't breathe while legs were pushing against the wall. Slowly his movements slowed down which worried his parents to the core.

" Keyur! Adwait! Stop your brother!." Usha shouted looking at them.

" We don't work for you nor Rayaan for us. If he's doing something it's his own decision,  looking at you we learned not to interfere in others life."

"She is my wife, mine now. No matter to whom she's born including your family, you dont get to disrespect a women especially my wife Radha. Can you see your life infront of your eyes now?." Rayaan asked loosening his hold on him.

Dropping him on the floor he looked into his eyes.

"You. Stay. Away. From. My. Wife. Forever. " Rayaan spoke walking back to his parents who were baffled to the core.

Pratap sat down looking at his feet. Adwait ruined his plan for his wife, Keyur doesn't care what they think of his wife. Rayaan is hell bent on killing anyone who touches his wife. He has done a mistake by seeing profit out of their marriages. They have gone far away from his own rules.

"I shouldn't have allowed these marriages in first place. " their father spoke looking at his wife who nodded her head in approval.

"Why have you stopped the work which I started?." He asked his sons who looked normal.

A question which they were anticipating from a long time. Rayaan and Keyur looked at their younger brother who is naturally trained to handle issues like this.

"What work father?." Adwait asked.

"The institute you bastard!." Pratap shouted looking at his youngest son. His accusing tone didn't go unnoticed by Radha's father.

"The one where my wife was being used?." Adwait questioned .

"What do you mean by that?." Pratap shouted.

"No. She was the scapegoat. A person whom you decided to sacrifice at right time after using her. " he continued. For a moment everyone present in the room were silent.

"I would have helped you if only you told me before. She's a charity case anyway. If your career will boost because of her profession, I would have handled it personally. " Adwait spoke surprising their parents.

"I would have made sure you never live a day to think or plan whatever you have done to destroy her career. You call her charity case right? Well, you wouldn't be alive a day more if only, I get to hear those words from your mouth directly. " Adwait spoke in a very low tone. The other two brothers smirked looking at the younger one. If people think Rayaan is merciless and Keyur hot-headed one then the youngest is combination of both. Time ticking bomb waiting to kill people he hates. Adwait looked at Rayaan to search for any kind of resistance but he just encouraged his brother by gesturing him to go on.