Introduction

This book will not follow canon. The timeline of the show's canon events stops at season 4.

Please do tell me if I mess anything up, it's been a while since I've watched the show.

!Trigger Warning!

This story contains mentions of:

Cursing (Of course)

Kidnapping

Abuse

Captivity/isolation

If any other this affects you, please click off now as they are a big part of the story.

! I will not be giving out any more warning from here on out unless it was not mentioned here !

~Information~

In this story, y/n is Bakugo Katsuki's twin sister. It is a female reader, using she/her pronouns. It also is a KrishimaxReader, so if you don't like it, feel free to click off!

I do imagine y/n as having brown hair as well as brown eyes, to make her look more like her father, since Katsuki looks like their mother. This does not affect much of the story, but it's just something I thought of that would be cute. It would also make sense for an event later in the story.

Although Masaru Bakugo has an acid sweat quirk and Mitsuki Bakugo has a Glycerin quirk, I thought it would be cool if y/n had a smoke quirk, considering how explosions create smoke, get it?

~Character Introduction~

Y/N Bakugo

Quirk: Smoke

Smoke! This quirk allows the user to create smoke out of any part of the user's body. Without training, It allows the user to distract the opponent and obscure their vision, as well as block them from any scent/oxygen. Given proper training, The quirk could be used as if it were a solid, morphing into anything the user wants to create. It can be used as both a distraction and a weapon. The smoke could be used as a tendril, to grab things or to attack the opponent. For example, grab onto the opponent without them knowing.

 For example, grab onto the opponent without them knowing

Disadvantages:

From the constant inhalation of smoke, it can cause the user to cough uncontrollably. Coughing too much can lead to coughing/throwing up blood. Inhaling too much smoke without proper treatment can cause the user to experience major headaches and, in some cases, pass out due to lack of oxygen.

Personality:

Before the incident (more on that later), y/n was a very energetic and kind child. She was very extroverted and she loved people. Although, after the incident, she is very introverted, and keeps to herself. She avoids talking and she doesn't express her emotions. She's not emotionless, but she does think they make her seem weak, a lot like her brother. If she were to express any emotion, she does it with her eyes and simple nods. She usually wears a lower face mask to cover up her scars as well as to keep her from inhaling too much smoke if she were to use her quirk.

~More background information~

Katsuki, Izuku and y/n used to all be friends when they were younger. Although Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless, y/n didn't care, since he could not control it nor predict that it could have happened. Even though they were small, y/n knew nothing could be done to help except to comfort him. The three grew up closer than ever, with Katsuki and Y/n being there to protect Izuku whenever people tried to mess with him.

~Meanings~

Y/n: Your name

F/F: Favorite food

F/D: Favorite Drink

F/S: Favorite snack

H/n: Hero name

N/n: Nickname

Thoughts

*Whispering*

"Speaking"

(I will remind you what these mean when they show up in the first few chapters, either in the comments or in parentheses if needed.)

~Name Ideas if needed~

Katsumi (Close to Katsuki)

Araya (Beautiful blessing)

Kagawa (Affectionate child)

Omori (Happiness)

Haru

Akari

~Ending~

I have not written in a while and the last story I wrote was...questionable. It was for my friend at the time, as a birthday gift, but looking back, I don't know how I agreed to make that.

(No hate if you like it! I just personally don't like the ship, nor the way I made the characters act.)

I will be using more of those visual gifs to show fighting scenes, as I'm not the best at writing and describing them! I also, personally, love to have a visual representation of what's happening when I read to not confuse anything.

That's about all you need to know in the story. If you have any comments or concerns, then feel free to ask, and I'll happily answer. If not, go right ahead into reading. Hope you enjoy it!